Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Moon Spell

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Ok, so, we get polymorphs, some good and bad. But, since the school is called Moon, why not have a wolf polymorph? I mean, a wolf is the only animal or 'morph' that would actually howl to the moon. Come on KI, we need a wolf polymorph! It's not because I like wolves, because they're not close to my favorite animals, but it doesn't make any sense at all to have a school called Moon but not even have a wolf polymorph.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
I agree, but do you wanna look like a skinny or fat Grizzleheim Wolf?(Yes yesh i know it ain't about the looks but its about the polymorph) .-.

Any Ideas for other looks ._.

PS. can it use Orphus-however-you-spell-it? (Hooray for Fail Spelling)

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Randomperson16 wrote:
I agree, but do you wanna look like a skinny or fat Grizzleheim Wolf?(Yes yesh i know it ain't about the looks but its about the polymorph) .-.

I guess Orthrus and Medusa could be the spells, but I hate creating polymorph spell ideas so I'll just leave it to that...

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
joujou11cool wrote:
Randomperson16 wrote:

I guess Orthrus and Medusa could be the spells, but I hate creating polymorph spell ideas so I'll just leave it to that...

It would be funny looking at a Wolf using a Wolf spell,