Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

People owe KI an apology!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 15, 2011
the ninja pig spell is not that good. the one that we can get does not come with a -25% weakness

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
DeathEnchanted wrote:
the ninja pig spell is not that good. the one that we can get does not come with a -25% weakness

The spell that comes with the weakness is Death Ninja Pigs, it seems as with many spells there are different schools of the same spell, most with a twist for that school.

As for Ninja Pigs, the Myth version, I have decided to just let it go for my Myth wizard, as much help as this spell would be, I find rather then waste money or time for a "chance" to get the spell I can make do with the normal school spells I am given me to get though the game.

I do find it a bit unfair that these spells were offered in a pack and that countless wizards of different schools will be getting it when my Myth wizard would be able to make the best use of it. If the sale of these packs are a success for KI, which I think they have been, we can look forward to more spells to be offered this way.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Man, I am glad they decided to make the spells available through drops. But man, I have been farming the Ninja Pigs spell for four days now, and I got nothing!

Crazy slim chance it is.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Shiningfantasia wrote:
Man, I am glad they decided to make the spells available through drops. But man, I have been farming the Ninja Pigs spell for four days now, and I got nothing!

Crazy slim chance it is.

Sadly for me, I have to do a dungeon.