Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

We need another character slot.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2011
Hello everyone, i was thinking earlier that why can you have all wizards besides one? that makes no sense i think players should be able to experience playing on all types of wizards without having to delete one, so please if you guys can, in the next update add another character slot, atleast make it so you can buy it with crowns or be a member to do it,

Hellbo40

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
I agree, I had to delete my life for A ice (Even though I hate ice), I wasn't too happy about deleting my life. I hope Kingsisle does this.

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
As a payed member, I think it would be fit is that payed members are allowed the option to creat a 7th character

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
As much as I would like this, I see a few problems - what if someone cancels the membership? Would the character get deleted? If so ki will have quite a few problems with that.

Jazzy.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
IKL626 wrote:
As much as I would like this, I see a few problems - what if someone cancels the membership? Would the character get deleted? If so ki will have quite a few problems with that.

Jazzy.

I think an alternative would be to not allow the player to play that character until they got their membership back.

And yes, I would love a 7th character, that way I can play as all 7 schools! :D

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
IKL626 wrote:

Jazzy.

I agree with this, but maybe until they get a new membership, they cannot play that character.

Jasmine FireBlade, lvl 80 pyromancer
Jessica SparkleGem, lvl 70 thaumaturge

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
if the membership drop just gray out the character in the selection screen.
not playable

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Yea I never really understood why we are off by one school. We can only choose 6 that last one will never be played :(

Explorer
May 10, 2009
IKL626 wrote:

Jazzy.

If someone removes their membership, the character will be removed from their account until they buy membership again. Anyway, I would love to see this. Then I could see what it's like as the school I haven't played yet.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2012
I know this has been brought up once or twice before but I think it's a good idea. More character slots would be nice, even if you only added one so everyone could experience each of the schools as their primary.

Adding even just one more slot would add some re-playability to the game, give you one more character to try out. I love making new characters and seeing how fun each class/school is; I feel rather disappointed knowing I'll miss out on using one of the schools as my primary...I'm still trying to decide which one that will be... =/

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Mokxie wrote:
I know this has been brought up once or twice before but I think it's a good idea. More character slots would be nice, even if you only added one so everyone could experience each of the schools as their primary.

Adding even just one more slot would add some re-playability to the game, give you one more character to try out. I love making new characters and seeing how fun each class/school is; I feel rather disappointed knowing I'll miss out on using one of the schools as my primary...I'm still trying to decide which one that will be... =/

i think that was wizard101's point

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Mokxie wrote:

Erm, more than once or twice this has been brought up.

KI makes money from having you purchase a second account for that last school. I doubt it will ever change.

If you want to experience each school, create little wizards, play and dump the one (or more) that you don't like and go on to another school.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Mokxie wrote:

Not going to happen~ it's a marketing scheme.

In order to experience each school fully, you /have/ to purchase another sub~ that's how KI wants it, and I don't see that changing.

Explorer
Apr 27, 2011
This game is awesome and I love it and only have two wizards.

I barely have enough time to level up one wizard...

Is always a good thing to balance things to stay healthy and educated.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
100% agreed. I can't tell you how many times I've deleted a Fire or Myth to create A Fire or Myth.

For instance, I love both schools, and I always delete one another to create the other. I hope they add this.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
I always here people saying "I wish we had another character slot." Well I have a proposal for this!

If there is an extra house elixir, then lets make a character slot elixir!

Price: 5000-10000 crowns

Only released during holidays.

Thoughts?

-Gtafreak101

P.S. I don't know if this was already thought of, or already posted. If it is, my apologies.

Survivor
May 31, 2012
I know i dont actually have characters of all schoolboys i agree that household have at least one more slot

Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
Yeah, I agree. I missed out on one class before so I had to make a whole new account. With another membership so I get get the most out of it. Only to end up not liking the school and deleting the character and cancelling the membership. A waste of $60.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
Mokxie wrote:

This hasn't been brought up once or twice. It's been brought up many, many times. No offense.

With 5 years of players itching to have a seventh character slot, why doesn't KI just put in the slot in an update? No offense to KI either.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
gtafreak101 wrote:
I always here people saying "I wish we had another character slot." Well I have a proposal for this!

If there is an extra house elixir, then lets make a character slot elixir!

Price: 5000-10000 crowns

Only released during holidays.

Thoughts?

-Gtafreak101

P.S. I don't know if this was already thought of, or already posted. If it is, my apologies.

That is a great idea!

ellie

Survivor
Apr 30, 2012
Just delete a character you don't like. It's not that hard, I just say "Do i really play on this character ever?" and the answer is mostly no. I know some people are "collecters" of characters (I cant think of the word I need)
but you know its a new start. PS: I just made a new character and I think the types of the enemies change depending on what type you are. Lolz I might just be crazy. I dont make a lot of characters. :) :-) :D

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I like it~ it would still generate money for KI, which (I'm pretty sure) is the whole point of not allowing us 7 character slots in the first place.

Adding to your idea: if this comes into play, would they also allow us to move characters between accounts (for a Crowns fee), if both accounts had subs or were verified by CC?

For example, I don't have an Ice wiz on this account~ she's on my alt, which has a sub, and is level 18... If I wanted to transfer her to this account, I could pay between 10,000- 15,000 Crowns (about $20 in real money) to move her. It would definitely save me creating another wizard, to experience all 7 schools.

Just a thought!

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
vonawesome1 wrote:
I like it~ it would still generate money for KI, which (I'm pretty sure) is the whole point of not allowing us 7 character slots in the first place.

Adding to your idea: if this comes into play, would they also allow us to move characters between accounts (for a Crowns fee), if both accounts had subs or were verified by CC?

For example, I don't have an Ice wiz on this account~ she's on my alt, which has a sub, and is level 18... If I wanted to transfer her to this account, I could pay between 10,000- 15,000 Crowns (about $20 in real money) to move her. It would definitely save me creating another wizard, to experience all 7 schools.

Just a thought!

They already allow us to move characters between accounts. So, it would be the same!

It would be the same requirements; both acc would have to have a 1yr membership.

-Gtafreak101

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Defender
Nov 05, 2011
I strongly agree with this idea - I have been wondering a lot whether to choose storm or myth as my 6th character but with an extra character slot would put my mind at peace.