Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 3-23-12

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
I keep school gear in my inventory, it seems the new gear has gotten away from school individuality, and style. All the ones in the crown shop have been there before , you can't dye the new gear, and the lower stats from the new level 60 or 70 gear isn't worth the crowns. I'm hanging onto the old gear. I know this has been metioned a million times, but you asked. I keep a lot of housing items to stock a new house with, but will not craft another till they do something about being able to place items. Otherwise I love the game and the people I meet....keep up the good work

Survivor
Dec 12, 2011
It would be good to have more space in the houses for items placed.
Storage in banks, attics and player inventory is adequate...

Survivor
Dec 28, 2011
I did my spring cleaning but then i got a message saying my money was full so i stop selling my stuff then i bought houses and kinda fixed them up but i still had to much money after selling a few more things. Now what do i do i dont want to keep selling all the things i got and get no money for them and feeding it to my pets well i really dont get much from my pets so im kinda stuck do i feel my pet and get little do sell my things and get nothing or should i just keep them being that i buy my mount every day and i buy my bottles of mana lol Do i or don't i that is the question haha. i wish that there was a way we could trade our house items or pets or gear.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Let's just say I have a lot in common with a certain Level 68 quest boss. Anything that holds value for me, be it for it's rarity, spell card, or sentimental reasons, I keep. I normally only sell copies.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
My backpack was completely full before I sold, then I can't sell my items because I was too close to the max gold.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
Going to have to agree with a lot of people here.

I do not keep all my items, I used to keep all my pet snacks and crafting reagents, but I got rid of all of that. However, I store all my housing furniture and I do store all holiday clothes, crown items, and special clothing. I sell everything I do not need, but for things such as furniture, I keep all that in case I need it for something and want to put it in another house.

As for the clothing it's just a matter of what you want to wear at what times. I know that if I am just hanging with some friends I am not going to wear my huge fighting equipment.

I think we have a lot of space, attic, backpack, bank, shared bank. That's a lot. However, my attic is full. Some more attic space would be nice, because I do collect furniture for future decorating. And I know some people store holiday furniture for when the holidays come around. As for storing clothes, crown items, etc, I think we have enough space for that, or at least I do. I only have about 3-4 sets of outfits and they don't take up much space in my backpack. And I usually sell frequently, so I never really run out of space often. If you are a member, you would really have to neglect selling to run out of space in your backpack, because 120 spaces is big.

Speaking of space though, an increase of space in our friends list, that is something that could be increased. Because I know I have a lot of friends, mainly we all help each other, and even though I have reached the maximum, there only about 5-7 online every now and then and their levels vary. So an increase in the number of friends would be great. But anyway, that is not what this thread is about so, I will just conclude here.

As for space concerning clothing, crown items, etc, we are fine, but for the attic some more space would be nice to have. But then again, this is all just based off of my preferences.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I don't like keeping stuff that I can't or won't use, so I sell it at the bazaar for some extra gold or feed it to Stella, my pet Judge (I feel bad for feeding her tables and trees, because she's like a little person :P).

That said, I picked option 2- my transcended sorcerer is very bored at the moment and farms for stuff that my other 5 wizards can use (and that stuff ultimately gets stuffed in my shared-bank until they're high-enough level to use it).

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
I have a lot of Crowns gear in my Shared Bank that I don't want to get rid of because
a) It is Crowns and it costs real money
b) I can use it on my other growing Wizards
c) I more than likely stitched it into one of my favourite pieces of clothing.
My storage is full of stuff, and when all of my Wizards are transcended, I will have to say goodbye to my low level gear. (Or i could just delete-> make a new Wizard. Death sounds nice...)

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I have too many low level pet snacks from packs that I cannot sell, and cannot delete. Can you please fix this one way or the other?

Probably the most confusing thing about the inventory system is keeping track of pets, and organizing pet hatching. Moving pets around from wizard to wizard to implement a specific hatching pair is tedious, time consuming, and sometimes just down right confusing. I'm certain this area of our inventory could be streamlined to be more wizard friendly.

Administrator
reversetrap : Well I usually collect all my stuff at a time but then sell once it's completely full...

Yeah, that's about how I am too with my inventories. ::grin::

malt22: I have too many low level pet snacks from packs that I cannot sell, and cannot delete. Can you please fix this one way or the other?

I'll bring this one up to the team for consideration.

Thanks for all the replies and votes! New FF coming up shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea