Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lvl 62 working on Celestia?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
codastar wrote:
Hello guys! I just want to know if thats too high for a lvl 62 in Cl.

Am currently around that level working in the Science Center so I guess I say no and if so what is one to do about it we must forge on. I tend to enter Celestia around level 50-52 having done all quests and sides in the worlds before, accept Grizzlehiem, I just do main ones there and the entrance quests of Wintertusk, I hop back over to Celestia till level 55 then back to Wintertusk to do main story line only and work my way to pet quest there and usually turn 58 at the right time, then back to Celestia to finish up, the plus is now fights there seem easier to get though at a higher level and I take on very few side quests.

Explorer
Aug 21, 2009
Of course it's too high. Celestia is meant for Level 50-60. Of course, with Wintertusk and Wysteria people are able to get to level 60 before they reach Celestia (including me).

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
codastar wrote:

I'd say your one of the lucky ones to be in there at that level. Since I refused to do side quests I got into celestia at the minimum level of 48 and finished at lvl 57 (no thanks to friends ). Needless to say, it was hard. You can solo celestia except the toughest bosses.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
codastar wrote:

I probably passed at lvl 64...

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
I say over and over again.....

no one is too high/low! Normally, before cl, you couldn't pass 60 so naturally, everyone finnished cl at 60! now that the cap is raised, you can earn xp for your final quests! I finnished cl at 64.

Keira Dreamleaf.

Explorer
Jun 23, 2011
I'm 63. I don't necessarily care, except for the fact that I'm sick of cl and want to go to zf.

Survivor
Oct 03, 2010
codastar wrote:

its kinda to high than again its for levels 50-60.......you would be in zafaria if you were level 62.......

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
Well i am level 56 and just started first zone in Celestia because of Wintertusk.But at least they are really easy.P.S. I just beat Malistair yesterday (easy!)

Survivor
Mar 30, 2012
That wouldn't be bad for my level at all. It just means all of the bosses and everything else will be easier for you. I once had a balance grand who was Level 51 and in the Floating Land. I deleted him, and now I am a Level 58 Myth who just finished Wintertusk and isn't even in Celestia yet. I am in the Forum!!! In Dragonspyre!!!! :D

Cheryl 8) 8) 8)
Usually the Scarecrow Realm, for reagents. :) :)

P.S. I haven't even beat Kraysys ( I think that's how you spell it).

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I didn't start Celestia until I was in 60's, and when I finally finished, I was level 70.

I would bounce back-and-forth between Wintertusk and Celestia, depending on how easy or hard I wanted to work on an area. You level up fast in Wintertusk, so when I went full ahead with Celestia, it was a breeze, because I was so far ahead level-wise.

You're never too high for a world. Don't let anyone tell you you are. Many times, when you help others, especially with bosses, it will level you up faster. Plus, by doing ALL the quests and side quests from each world before you hit the next, will keep you on pace, level-wise.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Explorer
Mar 06, 2010
I do all possible side quests and GH, so my life guy is lvl 69 still in CL, with gnomes, and my next quest is to do trial of spheres.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2010
codastar wrote:

It's ok, cause you probably have alot of friends who say "Help!" And also, you might be a 'S.Q. Keeper' which means Side Quest Keeper. You do a lot of side quests, right? Anyways, it's not too high. All it does to count as a level 62, is to make you STRONGER. Sooo, it's not considered "Too high" or "Too low".

I know a level 56 who's still in Marley Bone. How? She's also a S.Q. Keeper. And she adds levels 20 and up. She's not only a S.Q. keeper, but she's a 'Friend Helper', which you can tell... she likes --- Excuse me --- She LOVES to help friends. She's a loving little lion! xD

So, my main point is: You're never "Too high" or "Too low" To be at a certain stage or world. It doesn't matter. Fun is all that matters.

~ Freindly Person, who, loves to be Friendly!!! (Unknown person lol)

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
codastar wrote:

You're fine, Coda. Sure, there's a benchmark~ like Bryan mentioned, level 50-60 is pretty standard~ but he also left out the important fact that there is no rule stating that you /have/ to be done with it at that level.

In fact, my Death wiz is level 61 and just finished Stormriven~ he started in CL at level 49, hung out there until level 54, then completed Wintertusk (which gave better XP and caused him to level up faster) before going back to Celestia. If my memory serves me correctly, he should be paying Mithraya a visit any day now... :)

Good luck!

El Veeb/Val Deathwhisper
the over-leveled, bunny-hugging legendary necromancer. :)

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
I'm level 65 and in Stormriven/Stormriven Hall, so... no your not too high of level :D

Survivor
Apr 09, 2012
codastar wrote:

lol im also lvl 62 and im already sick of celestia. i mean, it seems that you do like one quest and tons more are piled on. now im stuck in the celestian empire.
as far as wt goes, i did everything except nastrond and my pet quest coz that boss is balance and i havent even done ww or toth yet, lol i never have either time or friends or both hope better luck to other fellow wizards!
:)
-
Matthew/Mat-sorcerer 62 (out of topic:i need some fossil for a training point for gargantuan. know any sources? )

Survivor
Jul 24, 2012
I just finished the Celestia Storyline last night as a level 66 Fire Wizard and found that Trial of the Spheres is much much easier if your mid 60's when doing the final instance of Celestia. Tips I can give for the final few areas within Celestia have dispell spells loaded as they are a huge lifesaver on the last few zones within Celestia.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2012
Can anyone help me. i'm a level 65 and i'm in the science center. is that normal?

Survivor
Aug 18, 2008
There is no such thing as being to high of a level in a World your working on, you must of done side quest + you should be stronger and those in Celestia must be a breeze to beat at times! :D I'm a level 56 working in the Science center, I came into DS way to early before, because I skipped side quests!

Explorer
Apr 24, 2010
Absolutely not! I was level 64 when I entered celestia . Now i'm almost level 71 and in the savannah (Zafaria if you dont know) . if you need my help with anything Tell me a time and realm and i'll try to work it out . Celestia is just crazy . (try doing the portico and half of celestia alone, the last half . But i pwned )

From, Corwin trollleaf, Level 70 life wizard

Survivor
Oct 30, 2011
I am level 62 in cl.After a while you get tired of cl.Who doesn't get tired of the world your in.I am happy because i am so close to zf.YAY!!!!!!!!

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
Wolf Strongshield on Mar 23, 2012 wrote:
I did all my side worlds and i'm at Celestia with a level of 62. This is because of the good xp I got from Wintertusk. So it's not too high because of the side worlds xp. Besides now you can enter Zafaria when your done with Celestia without having to level yourself up until you reach level 60. Side Worlds are helpful but people don't do them because it's not part of the Main Storyline.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2012
Wolf Strongshield on Mar 23, 2012 wrote:
well i have a friend lvl 69 still stuck in science center. you are not too high of a lvl to be in cl. o and i have a lvl 65 friend in stormriven hall

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
No, your level is actually good. You'll get to level 70 a bit faster. Happy questing.