Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Polymorph Treasure Cards

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Will we ever be able to trade or sell the unwanted polymorph treasure cards? I have way too many of them that I don't want or need and would just like to dispose them somehow.
And, no, I'm not equiping them in my deck. lol

Historian
May 01, 2010
ssss55123 wrote:
Will we ever be able to trade or sell the unwanted polymorph treasure cards? I have way too many of them that I don't want or need and would just like to dispose them somehow.

No, they made them un-tradeable/un-auctionable because of low level pvp, and they would use those to gain an exponential advantage. You can right click the cards, then confirm, to delete the unwanted cards.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ssss55123 wrote:

I too would love to get rid of these without just trashing them.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
i would rather feed them to my pet that toss them.

is there anyone i can sell them too?

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
As a Gardner, I get quite a lot of polymorph cards. I can understand the not being able to sell them on the Bazaar or trade them, but could we at least be allowed to sell to a vendor or feed to our pets?

I absolutely hate having to delete them constantly, especially the Treant one. :(

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
I have an alternate to deleting them... When the mood strikes me to work on badges, I use the Polys. Empty out the deck, put in all of the Polys and get to work... I am working on Spiders at the moment.. *I HATE Spiders!* This way I'm not trashing the cards and I'm making progress on badges... win win.

Defender
Jan 25, 2012