Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How often are boss drops?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
I have farmed many places speciffically for pets including collosus boulivard for the snow serpant but I got nothing after like 50 tries. It seems that I always get pet drops from bosses when I teleport to friends to help them. So, I guess the question is, How often do people get boss drops?

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
barakaboy123 wrote:
I have farmed many places speciffically for pets including collosus boulivard for the snow serpant but I got nothing after like 50 tries. It seems that I always get pet drops from bosses when I teleport to friends to help them. So, I guess the question is, How often do people get boss drops?

Well its all random when I was on a quest to talk to the gobbler king i fought the prince and gave it to me on my first try. So its probebly all random or i was just lucky.

Level 28 Ice Wizard

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
I know what you mean, I've been farming Krokenkahmen as long as I can remember, and I still can't get the inferno cat!

Sometimes when I'm just doing a dungeon for fun (like tree of life) I accidentally get pet drops (like I got death bat by accident) and other times I give up completely and my friend asks for help with either the dungeon or for farming and I end up getting the pet! However I have gotten ithian spector much fast than any of my other friends so, I'm assuming, except for a few pets that just don't want to be your pet (like Inferno cat and me) it's probably random

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Pets are suppose to be rare drops. To me, feels like 1%. Not even. I remember, back before celestia came out, I farmed for iathine spectre and had to farm him for over 2 months to get one ^-^ ...Then my brother got one on his first try -_-

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
I don't know. But I got my snow serpent, minotaur, and fire mander on my first try. : 3 : 3