Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Instant defeat of Malistaire

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 06, 2011
OK, I know Malistaire is easy to most of us, and i witnessed a drastic extension to this. So I went in with two friends (I am Balance, one of my friends was Storm, and the other was Life; perfect combination, right? 8)) and we confronted the "Necromaster" and we trapped Malistaire and bladed the Storm wizard and he uses Triton. Guess what? About 10 blades and 10 traps and a CRITICAL, yes, a CRITICAL, we ended up doing 34,564 damage LOL! I bet that sent Malistaire crying home to his mommy! LOL!

Ian Crowrider
Grandmaster (Level 50)
Sorcerer
The Floating Land

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
KingCobra022 wrote:
OK, I know Malistaire is easy to most of us, and i witnessed a drastic extension to this. So I went in with two friends (I am Balance, one of my friends was Storm, and the other was Life; perfect combination, right? 8)) and we confronted the "Necromaster" and we trapped Malistaire and bladed the Storm wizard and he uses Triton. Guess what? About 10 blades and 10 traps and a CRITICAL, yes, a CRITICAL, we ended up doing 34,564 damage LOL! I bet that sent Malistaire crying home to his mommy! LOL!

Ian Crowrider
Grandmaster (Level 50)
Sorcerer
The Floating Land

Hey, that is cool. I beat Malistaire with some friends. Can you believe it? 1 lvl 60, 2 lvl 70 and me. my storm friend has a critical of 215 so he got critical and there was a lot of cards on him ( including treasure cards ) and a lot on Malistaire. He used the Mermaid spell with an attck of 2,000,000. It was pretty darn cool.

Me: Death, lvl 42, Carlos Skullthief
Gavin, Storm lvl 70, Spiral Protector

Well. . . there were other people, but. . . they didn't help much
LATER, MWAH HA HA :D

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
wizarofice wrote:
KingCobra022 wrote:

Ian Crowrider
Grandmaster (Level 50)
Sorcerer
The Floating Land

Hey, that is cool. I beat Malistaire with some friends. Can you believe it? 1 lvl 60, 2 lvl 70 and me. my storm friend has a critical of 215 so he got critical and there was a lot of cards on him ( including treasure cards ) and a lot on Malistaire. He used the Mermaid spell with an attck of 2,000,000. It was pretty darn cool.

Me: Death, lvl 42, Carlos Skullthief
Gavin, Storm lvl 70, Spiral Protector

Well. . . there were other people, but. . . they didn't help much
LATER, MWAH HA HA :D

Um.... I am having a tough time believing the 2,000,000 part.... Considering they set a damage cap of 1,000,000.... Oh I missed the good ol' times before that cap.... Did the max damage (1,000,000) get taken away?

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
When I was your level, I had a bunch of friends that did nothing but blade, sheild and trap for no apparent reason. So I did 2 Skeletal Dragons, back to back and guess what, he died in the next round! And I beat his resistances! (no prism) This was a long time ago and It sure did over 10K.

Sincerely Jeffrey Spirithunter
lvl 70 Necromancer
"Resisting death is futile, we will all be on the same side... Eventually..."