Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problems with logging in

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 03, 2012
everytime a go to log in it will pull up all the way until the character selection and it says error sorry could not connect to wizard 101 please try again later and it has been doing this for three days. I have already had one account taken from me like a year ago I hope something doesnt take this account to

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
Hmm... i've had that problem before also but i think it was because to many people were on wizard101 that can happen and it will usually say that if thats the problem but yours has been going on for three days so im not really sure then if its not this answer.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
cobra3214 wrote:
everytime a go to log in it will pull up all the way until the character selection and it says error sorry could not connect to wizard 101 please try again later and it has been doing this for three days. I have already had one account taken from me like a year ago I hope something doesnt take this account to

Your best bet is to contact support and let them help you resolve the issue.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
cobra3214 wrote:

File a report with support; only they will know if your account was 'taken' again. They can also offer, um, support to help fix the issue. :)