Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Space?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 09, 2009
Hi I have recently posted the " Impossible to Get a Raven " thing and I have found another problem going on with the problem. As I have stated, I have spent almost 200,000 crowns on my packs hoping to get a raven but my space is running out. I remember My backpack got full so I started filling up my Bank. My bank got full and it ended up that my Shared Bank and Bank were full and my Backpack was quickly running out of space. I tried selling and giving stuff to my pets but I still ended up having a full backpack ( and no raven ) can there be some more space we can put stuff in?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You can discard/trash the less-expensive items or use your gold to buy some Crowns-or-gold equipment (i.e. certain mounts) and sell off items to clear space.

That said, the 400,000 Crowns is an example of what is being referred to as "gambling", e.g. the lottery/slot-machine effect.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
helv wrote:
Hi I have recently posted the " Impossible to Get a Raven " thing and I have found another problem going on with the problem. As I have stated, I have spent almost 200,000 crowns on my packs hoping to get a raven but my space is running out. I remember My backpack got full so I started filling up my Bank. My bank got full and it ended up that my Shared Bank and Bank were full and my Backpack was quickly running out of space. I tried selling and giving stuff to my pets but I still ended up having a full backpack ( and no raven ) can there be some more space we can put stuff in?

The trash can, it will actually hold everything. Once you have picked out the 2 or 3 things you want to keep and you sold enough to be at max gold throw the rest away.

Storage areas are your back pack, your bank and your shared bank, once these are full you are outta luck. The only other option is create new wizards and move the shared bank stuff out to them. This ends up with a lot of disorganization though and you really have problems finding stuff in the end.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
helv wrote:

sell more? i guess your gonna max out in gold when ya sell the nonliked items from it

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
trade to your other wizards or
sell some stuff and
buy a big house to put extra stuff in
anything you put in your shared bank
your other wizards can withdraw