Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

super pips

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2011
If this idea has been suggested alredy i do apologise.
Whith the way things are going i think that something should be done whit pips.

The new lvl 68 spells use 9 pips in other words you need at least one power pip, if spells are going to increase in number like this power pips are going to become like regular pips, imagen that the spell you want to cast cost 14 pips.

There are 2 diffrent ideas i have to improve our pips as the spells countinue to cost more pips as we get higher lvls.

1. Super pips
Super pips would be red in coulor and one Super pip = 2 Power pips
Of course we would not suddently have a lot of Super pips it would gradually increase as Power pip is as you lvl up, so to begin you would rarly get Super pips.

2. Let us start whit 3 pips, we have had to deal whit starting whit 2 pips all the way back from Marlybone some even earlyer if they boght crown staff.
Mobs have started to get a lot of pips and its about time we get to start whit one more as well.

What do you think?

Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
ildulv wrote:
If this idea has been suggested alredy i do apologise.
Whith the way things are going i think that something should be done whit pips.

The new lvl 68 spells use 9 pips in other words you need at least one power pip, if spells are going to increase in number like this power pips are going to become like regular pips, imagen that the spell you want to cast cost 14 pips.

There are 2 diffrent ideas i have to improve our pips as the spells countinue to cost more pips as we get higher lvls.

1. Super pips
Super pips would be red in coulor and one Super pip = 2 Power pips
Of course we would not suddently have a lot of Super pips it would gradually increase as Power pip is as you lvl up, so to begin you would rarly get Super pips.

2. Let us start whit 3 pips, we have had to deal whit starting whit 2 pips all the way back from Marlybone some even earlyer if they boght crown staff.
Mobs have started to get a lot of pips and its about time we get to start whit one more as well.

What do you think?

I like this idea and support it. Like, I working on Zafaria, Right? So like, these monkey gorilla things in drum jungle start with like, enough for orthrus. So I start with just a pip and a power. I get to cast nothing, me being level seventh ty. We should at least start with 3 regular or one regular and 2 power. Go pips!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Actually, at least two power pips are needed to cast a 9 pip spell.

The game is already too easy as it is. More pips would make it too easy, in my opinion.