Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Coolest Pet

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 06, 2011
Alright, I know a lot of people have tons of different opinions than me, but who seriously doesn't like the HYDRA?! They are absolutely BEAST (literally and metaphorically, LOL )! I know MOST of you have different opinions, please tell me.

Ian Crowrider
Master Sorcerer
Current Questing Zone:
The Grand Chasm/Ravenscar

Dugan Dragoncaller
Adept Theurgist
Current Questing Zone:
Hall of Champions/Savarstaad Pass

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Personally I really like my Fierce Hound Zoe - she is an old pet, actually ancient but deserves to be call epic - been around since they came out with the bundle and she has met many of my future wizards being passed around, she has also been hatched a few times and one puppy got spritely at teen so she can rest more now. She has been very faithful in her duties in helping my wizards solo most of the spiral.

Other wise am also fond of a Glazier Cat I got in a hatch, he has a high pedigree and is so cute when he casts frost beetle.

It seems I tend to like pets that are more like real pets.

As for silliest pet I have, that would be Satyre, I actually had to stop using him because I couldn't stand the constant jumping around he did. The only benefit I seen in him was to annoy me.

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
I can't decide which of my pets are the most awesome so I'll just list some of them
1. Ice Hound
2. Forest Crawler
3. Creeper
4. Inferno Collosus
5. Tempest Hound
6. Sandman
7. Tundra Warden
8. Grove Unicorn
But overall I would say that my favorite is..... CERBERUS!!

Survivor
Mar 07, 2011
I actually like the Wraith and the Scarecrow pet the most.I should have choose Death school instead

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I have lots of pets but these stand out because 3 of them have been around a long time. :)

Misty, my wyvern. I'm hoping for spritely when she hits epic, in, oh a month or so. lol She's a favorite because it took me forever to solo Wintertusk to get her.

Rufus, my fierce hound. He gave me spritely as his first talent. Awww, good boy! And he's helped all my wizards at some point.

Missy, my Life Minotaur. Both life and mana boosts make her handy. And she rarely fizzles. :)

Roxie, my storm hound. Just cause she's cool.

And Jasmine my midnight sprite. It took over a year for me to get one in the drop from Nightshade, and she has given me two real talents out of the four available. she's not quite to epic level yet.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
I have a lot of pets including
Frogs
Rat magicians
a Skeleton pirate
A Wildclaw
Piggles
Golems
Cat thugs
a Krok
a Starfish
Heckhounds
A Dark Sprite
Spiders
A Ninja pig
A collosus
Unicorns
Dragons
A Power dragon
A slamander
A shenglong Dragon
a Goat monk.
and an Inferno beast
I personally like them all except for the piggles,unicorns, and dragons because they are so common (I got them when I was a low level and didnt have any pets)

Rebecca Smith, lvl 43 Life

Survivor
Sep 15, 2009
i like all types of cats especialy my firecat leo and my helephant bruno the most also just because one pet is so common doesnt mean you can say hey that pets not cool its too common just treat your pets the same way as you did with the rest

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
KingCobra022 wrote:
Alright, I know a lot of people have tons of different opinions than me, but who seriously doesn't like the HYDRA?! They are absolutely BEAST (literally and metaphorically, LOL )! I know MOST of you have different opinions, please tell me.

Ian Crowrider
Master Sorcerer
Current Questing Zone:
The Grand Chasm/Ravenscar

Dugan Dragoncaller
Adept Theurgist
Current Questing Zone:
Hall of Champions/Savarstaad Pass

rascal my pet rock -_- hey its cool in a way
and now he got a buddy i named sir ben that is a trolling stone
rascal and sir ben are being trained right now but its hard training a pet that is a rock in a dance game cause they dont have feet so yea they just hop around while dancing
well cya and these rocks are quite the funny pets

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
My starfish is my favorite. I got him long ago through my other wizard( which my bro plays) and he has all awesome talents, a may cast, and a card. We have been thru so much together, I am keeping him forever. He's so cute

Survivor
Feb 24, 2012
My personal opinion - the WRAITH pet. Epic. Shame only Death wizards can get 'em. :(

Explorer
Aug 09, 2011