Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 78 Spells n' More...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 19, 2011
Hey all! Please comment on anything. I am trying my best to have these spells look awesome, do there proper damage and make them PvP friendly as well.

And yes all the spells are 10 pips.

First up is Storm!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Storm

Name: Posiden's Wrath

Damage and effects: 1300-1375 to a SINGLE enemy. Gives a mystery dispel and -40% to the next attack.

Animation: Water rises up halfway, almost like Triton, but Posiden (Diffent look than Storm Lord if your wondering) rises the water. The sky gets dark. Storm clouds roll in quickly with a cyclone (There is a difference, a cyclone is a mega toranado/twister with tornado forming out of it, atleast thats what my friend told me) surrounding Posiden. Posiden throws his trident fiercefully. After that his hands makes the water hit you almost like a tempest. Then when its time for the effects he uses the cyclone to spin you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fire (2 Spells I thought of! Choose which one you like more)

Name: Core

Damage and effects: 525+500 every 3 rounds to a SINGLE enemy. Puts
a -70% accuracy. (It is level 78 spell...)

Animation: A rocky area appears (Think like a flat grand canyon) and then suddenly cracks start to form in the ground, somewhat like an earthquake animation without the shake and the spikes. As more cracks start to form the ground, the ground collaspes and a huge, deep crater forms. Next fire (or magma, you choose) shoots from the crater forming tiny pillars of fire. Next, three balls of deeply condense fire rises slowly. The biggest one shoots at you straight forward. the other two spin fast around you, goes up and attacks you from the sky.

-------2nd Fire spell--------

Name: Solar Flare (Yeah, I bet you thought it had to do with the sun.)

Damage and Effect: 1020 to a SINGLE enemy. -35% to next attack and -30% accuracy.

Animation: A star forms in the center of the battle ring and then expands fast. As the star starts to churn up and glow and get brighter. Then massive solar flares form and start to attack you quickly in a rapid session. Then once it's done it condenses small then explodes.

Ice

Name: (Sorry, I don't know at the moment! I'm really coming up with these as i go xD)

Life

Name: Doors of Life

What it does: The spell can either heal you 900 for yourself or do 990 damage to your enemy. (I see people questioning this spell....)

Animation: (Sorry, I am doing this at 4:36 am) Think of heaven gate :p.

I am going to sleep night i continue when im not so tired.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Storm: The name could just be Poseidon. It's a little overpowered because the spell has to be balanced with damage and affects.

Fire: I like Solar Flare better because it's better then Core which is totally unoriginal. But Balance is more 'sun' based then Fire, hence Ra and Super Nova.

Ice: Okay.

Life: The spell is unoriginal. And yea I get it your tired change the description though, it's not really good for Life.

Explorer
Mar 19, 2011
Thank you for posting, but I did have amazing ideas. I was typing them, click submit, had to redo cause title was too long -.-

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
gogogo159 wrote:
Storm

Name: Posiden's Wrath

Damage and effects: 1300-1375 to a SINGLE enemy. Gives a mystery dispel and -40% to the next attack.

Animation: Water rises up halfway, almost like Triton, but Posiden (Diffent look than Storm Lord if your wondering) rises the water. The sky gets dark. Storm clouds roll in quickly with a cyclone (There is a difference, a cyclone is a mega toranado/twister with tornado forming out of it, atleast thats what my friend told me) surrounding Posiden. Posiden throws his trident fiercefully. After that his hands makes the water hit you almost like a tempest. Then when its time for the effects he uses the cyclone to spin you.

Ok, that is underpowered. nuff said.
gogogo159 wrote:

Fire (2 Spells I thought of! Choose which one you like more)

Name: Core

Damage and effects: 525+500 every 3 rounds to a SINGLE enemy. Puts
a -70% accuracy. (It is level 78 spell...)

Animation: A rocky area appears (Think like a flat grand canyon) and then suddenly cracks start to form in the ground, somewhat like an earthquake animation without the shake and the spikes. As more cracks start to form the ground, the ground collaspes and a huge, deep crater forms. Next fire (or magma, you choose) shoots from the crater forming tiny pillars of fire. Next, three balls of deeply condense fire rises slowly. The biggest one shoots at you straight forward. the other two spin fast around you, goes up and attacks you from the sky.

WEAK. LOOK AT RAIN OF FIRE. Does 1100 to all enemies and this does 1025 to ONE enemy. Waste.
gogogo159 wrote:

-------2nd Fire spell--------

Name: Solar Flare (Yeah, I bet you thought it had to do with the sun.)

Damage and Effect: 1020 to a SINGLE enemy. -35% to next attack and -30% accuracy.

Animation: A star forms in the center of the battle ring and then expands fast. As the star starts to churn up and glow and get brighter. Then massive solar flares form and start to attack you quickly in a rapid session. Then once it's done it condenses small then explodes.

Look at efreet. I would take efreet over ths anyday.
gogogo159 wrote:

Ice

Name: (Sorry, I don't know at the moment! I'm really coming up with these as i go xD)

...Lol...
gogogo159 wrote:

Life

Name: Doors of Life

What it does: The spell can either heal you 900 for yourself or do 990 damage to your enemy. (I see people questioning this spell....)

Animation: (Sorry, I am doing this at 4:36 am) Think of heaven gate :p.

Is this both? Either way, 900 isnt enough. 990 to one enemy isnt enough either if no effects.

All in all, not good enough. To weak compared to original spells.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009

This takes a turn on lots of gr8 storm spells. Think original.