Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

daggers of absilution

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 12, 2010
ok i am level 35 and have still not finished th quest the daggers of absilution i need advice on how to compleate it so i can get is out ofmy qust jouranl

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
cabethebabe035 wrote:
ok i am level 35 and have still not finished th quest the daggers of absilution i need advice on how to compleate it so i can get is out ofmy qust jouranl

How much information do you need?

If I remember correctly this is the first craft quest, given in Wizard City? For that you must go and find one mist wood after she gives you the quest - even if you already have mist wood collected and bring it back to her and she makes you your Basic Crafting Table. You have to buy the recipe from her and it tells you the reagents you will need.

Then - you need to have, collect or buy at the Bazaar or from the reagents vendor what is needed to complete it. Then you go to your craft station and press X to create it, usually there is a cool down before you can make the second one, be very careful you do not sell this crafted one, like I have done, in the mean time as you will need the 2 in your backpack made by your station to complete the quest.