Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New life spell :{D

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
Hi everyone!!! I just had an awesome idea for a low pip life spell! Okay here goes...

Poison Ivy or Thorn Storm or Entangling Vines- life school only spell- five pips- 50+200 damage to all enimies over three rounds and 1 life dispel to all enemies.
Animation- a swirl of pure green leaves fly out from the middle of the dueling
circle and then rush out at each opponent and surrounds them and swirls around them then falls back and leaves the dot , then the leaves fall to the ground and out of the dueling circle come a bunch of crawling dark brown and green vines that wrap themselves around each enemy and leave the entangle (life dispel)

I like Darthjt's idea about the swarm of bees life really needs some low level AoE spells so I hope they put his idea into the game if they can't put mine :]
I also think that his sparkling spirite idea is really good and if KI can't put either of the attacks in then I hope they put that one in at least...

Please don't chew me out on my idea just please tell me on what I can do to improve it and if you have an idea for another low pip spell for any school I would love to hear it! ^_^
Anthony Lifeheart
Level 51 Grandmaster Theurgist
Go Green!!!