Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Big Ben

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 29, 2012
If Anyone would like to do big ben with me or could help me please come now. Come to helephant realm right in front of it and we can do it.
Thanks, Steven RainbowSword

Survivor
Feb 22, 2012

hi
my char Adam Griffin Thorn Lv 40
ice / fire !

needs to go there for the book and cat
If anyone still needs to do big Ben !

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
i need help finishing big ben,
im on sunbird realm
please help.

Madeline Summerbreeze lvl 33 magus sorcerer

Survivor
Oct 19, 2010
IceSnowAngel wrote:
If Anyone would like to do big ben with me or could help me please come now. Come to helephant realm right in front of it and we can do it.

I am willing! I have helped lots of people with it before and they all had sucsess. So realm Helephant at ___:___ on __/__/__? Fill in the blanks and I'll meet you there!

~Emily IceBlood Level 42 Death

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
hi monkeybow, could you meet me there @ 8:35pm cst time today, if not today maybe same time tomorrow nite?

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
monkeybow1 wrote:
IceSnowAngel wrote:

I am willing! I have helped lots of people with it before and they all had sucsess. So realm Helephant at ___:___ on __/__/__? Fill in the blanks and I'll meet you there!

~Emily IceBlood Level 42 Death

Helephant at 7:00pm cst on 4/16/2012

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
IceSnowAngel wrote:

Ill help.

Level 46 Ice Wizard