Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

buying and selling gardening treasure cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 22, 2011
I think we should be able to buy and sell gardening treasure cards from the bazaar because people without unlimited access cant get new gardening spells in krokotopia, marleybone, etc. For example one of my other accounts doesnt have access but i am trying to get up to rank 7 gardening. So far 2 of my plants have gotten rank 4 pests and i didnt have a card to get rid of them. So I had to either let them die or plow them. :( :( :( :( :(

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
I agree. I have like millions of treasure cards and I was saving money, i looked about EVERYWHERE to find somewhere to sell them but KI decided "Oh, why would they sell them? They would love them!" So KI rethink that, i want to sell those treasure cards

Survivor
Sep 22, 2011
By my first post i just ment that KI should make gardening treasure cards for anything that you need like bomb pests (rank 4 pests) and I had nothing to kill the pests so i couldnt harvest it and it died. I just revived it and i have to wait for it to get back to mature. So I am kind of disapointed in KI and hope they do something about this.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2011
alexd10229 wrote:
I think we should be able to buy and sell gardening treasure cards from the bazaar because people without unlimited access cant get new gardening spells in krokotopia, marleybone, etc. For example one of my other accounts doesnt have access but i am trying to get up to rank 7 gardening. So far 2 of my plants have gotten rank 4 pests and i didnt have a card to get rid of them. So I had to either let them die or plow them. :( :( :( :( :(
I also agree they should sell them, for about 250 or 500 gold peices each i have always had a member ship so i have access to every area but i planted a bunch of red grapes of wrath and all died waste of 50 thousand gold peices, please make them able to purchase