Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeon raids and chat options

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
Hi I'm just going to say a few of my sane ideas here... First of all is a situation that has been discussed MANY times before, but I'd like to drag it up again. The idea of raiding dungeons repetitively has been shot down when people realize that they are limited to only getting xp for 2 times, after that it's left to boss drops to provide your xp. But Maybe we could have some sort of different kind of dungeon, one that works somewhat like a pvp match, you have to sign up for it from a certain area, but it will teleport you there when it finds 4 players (of course allowing you to decline or except in notice). Also to make it friendly to players, having a dungeon for incremental levels, like 1 dungeon for levels 10-20, 1 for 21-30, and so on, but you can go into a dungeon that's below your increment. The dungeons could be extremely difficult and reward you with crowns items or rare gold items in addition to repeatable quests.

My second idea is can we have chat channels? What I mean is on several games you can talk to people that you can't even see, through chat channels you can talk to someone in cyclops lane from golem court. This can help amazingly with finding people to help you finish a dungeon, a boss, or a quest, and even have questions asked by asking a broader audience. (This would go great if we had permanent groups as well, such as w.o.w. has guides...)

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Mattimeo321 wrote:
Hi I'm just going to say a few of my sane ideas here... First of all is a situation that has been discussed MANY times before, but I'd like to drag it up again. The idea of raiding dungeons repetitively has been shot down when people realize that they are limited to only getting xp for 2 times, after that it's left to boss drops to provide your xp. But Maybe we could have some sort of different kind of dungeon, one that works somewhat like a pvp match, you have to sign up for it from a certain area, but it will teleport you there when it finds 4 players (of course allowing you to decline or except in notice). Also to make it friendly to players, having a dungeon for incremental levels, like 1 dungeon for levels 10-20, 1 for 21-30, and so on, but you can go into a dungeon that's below your increment. The dungeons could be extremely difficult and reward you with crowns items or rare gold items in addition to repeatable quests.

Um. To clogged up, really difficult to understand. Could you have a nice little easy version so my head doesnt explode from seeing all this? xD

Mattimeo321 wrote:

My second idea is can we have chat channels? What I mean is on several games you can talk to people that you can't even see, through chat channels you can talk to someone in cyclops lane from golem court. This can help amazingly with finding people to help you finish a dungeon, a boss, or a quest, and even have questions asked by asking a broader audience. (This would go great if we had permanent groups as well, such as w.o.w. has guides...)

Like find people for fighting bosses? Like halfang? Great! Now I dont have to pester my friends! xD
I support this idea completely.

Overall:
Idea 1: I dont really like... sry
Idea 2: YESSSSS YES YES YES YES (overreacting :D)