Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Somebody or Professors help me please!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
Hey, everyone! I have a BIG problem! :(
I REALLY REALLY REALLY want the crafter badge from Felicia Worthington. She's in Marlybone. She asked me to make 2 stinger of the scorpions and 2 other rings. I already finished. The little tiny trumpet sounded, and that means I completed the quest. When I go to Felicia, the silver question mark is over her head! That means I didn't finish it!
Somebody please help me because I don't know what to do,
and, I really want that badge and that gold!!!!
THANKS SO MUCH!
Hannah Goldenriver
Level 38
Balance
"Even the big is small"

Administrator
She asked you to craft the items and bring them to her.

If you do not have the items she requested in your backpack when you visit her, she won't know you completed the task.

Bring the crafted items to her to receive credit for completion.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
J1i1k1 wrote:
Hey, everyone! I have a BIG problem! :(
I REALLY REALLY REALLY want the crafter badge from Felicia Worthington. She's in Marlybone. She asked me to make 2 stinger of the scorpions and 2 other rings. I already finished. The little tiny trumpet sounded, and that means I completed the quest. When I go to Felicia, the silver question mark is over her head! That means I didn't finish it!
Somebody please help me because I don't know what to do,
and, I really want that badge and that gold!!!!
THANKS SO MUCH!
Hannah Goldenriver
Level 38
Balance
"Even the big is small"

If you did like I did a few times you sold them by accident at the Bazaar, I have been lucky, I run right back there and buy them silly things back and complete the quest - ugh. I will say it is easier now because all crafted items now have the crafted icon next to them in your backpack so I do a lot better at not selling them. Down side is gold earned is lost buying the rings back.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
Thanks a lot! I think I sold them at the Bazaar by accident- so now I have to waste my 500 gold on reagents, and, I also have to re-craft them.
Aw, shucks.