Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Mount Ideas!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
I Thought it would be very nice if each School of Magic had their own "School Only" Mount(s)! For Example:
Fire: Fire Cat, Pheonix
Ice: Snow Angel Pegasus (from the snow angel spell) Ice Mammoth -2 person
Storm: Stormzilla, Rain Beetle and or Lightning Bat
Life: FOG Unicorn, Green Wings
Death: Black Gryphon, Dark fairy wings and/or Black Dragon, and/or Black Lion.
Myth: MythZilla, Orthreous
Balance: Scorpion, Zebra

Other Mount Ideas:
Songbird: a blue bird (like the Crow) with a brown woven basket seat, 1 person
PLEASE bring back Purple dragon, and white Tiger,
Zafarian Elephant: 2 person
Orca (not a very cunning idea i know, just something i thought of)

Lvl 78 Balance Spell Request:
Serquet (Mythic Goddess of Scorpions)
Its a Savannahish theme, and the screen starts to shake, serquet and her army of scorpions stampede all enemies, 800 damage and 20% to next damage spell.

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
Cool ideas, but i have some changes to the school only ones.

Ice: Mammoth
Life: Unicorn
Storm: Storm Snake/ Leviathan
Myth: Ortheus
Death: For death maybe a hoard of flying spirits that make something like a magic carpet
Fire: Firebird

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
Oh, and for level 78 spell, a bunch of dwarfs with ong white beards playing snowball fight with giant snowfort. The spell does 850 to all people and tower sheilds to all players

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Please understand I am not trying to be mean, this is just coming off as constructive criticism (Or however you spell it xD)

cooper1829 wrote:
Cool ideas, but i have some changes to the school only ones.

Ice: Mammoth
Life: Unicorn
Storm: Storm Snake/ Leviathan
Myth: Ortheus
Death: For death maybe a hoard of flying spirits that make something like a magic carpet
Fire: Firebird

Interesting HOWEVER, few things I wanna understand.

Ice: Ok.

Life: Ok.

Storm: Storm snake is just lame.... sorry.... and Leviathan, how can a underwater creature be a mount?

Myth: Ok.

Death: I dont understand but from what I interpretted, basically a copy of the mount from sultans palace gift card. (Magic Carpet, or whatever its called)

Fire: Ok, why does fire have to have the lamest mount here? I am a fire myself and I would just absolutely throw a rock at my computer if we got a sunbird and ice got a epic mammoth!

What would I place?

Storm: Stormzilla, that was a cool idea by the creator of this thread.

Death: A vampire, or a skeletal dragon, but I think there is a replica of the skeletal dragon mount, from a pack.

Fire: I would totally 100% ABSOLUTELY enjoy having a fire dragon mount! I mean, how dang cool would that be? :P

cooper1829 wrote:
Oh, and for level 78 spell, a bunch of dwarfs with ong white beards playing snowball fight with giant snowfort. The spell does 850 to all people and tower sheilds to all players

So essentially a copy of dwarfs except for ice and hits all enemies for 10 pips? Either way, otherpowered for ice. Should be more like 790, compared to wooly mammoth, 800-900 to ONE enemy. Plus the fact that it gives a tower shield, just more overpowered. Sorry buddy, but I will have to go with no on this one. BTW I think there are more reasonable threads to place this on.... just sayin' :P

teal2828 wrote:
I Thought it would be very nice if each School of Magic had their own "School Only" Mount(s)!

Ok, 5 questions here.
1. Would this be tradable? I can see myself with all 7 of each school mounts in a matter of 4 to 5 months.
2. Would only that specific school be able to wear it? Should be for that school only.
3. Would this be auctionable? Better not be. I would rage seeing novices having something I worked hard for just by paying 60,000 gold (Or however the heck they get their money.... scamming innocent transcendeds, my guess.)
4. When would they get these mounts?
5. Would they need a quest, and what level for the quest?

teal2828 wrote:
Serquet (Mythic Goddess of Scorpions)

Read the pyramid of fire, my guess? :)
Btw, its Serket, not Serquet. ^-^ Btw should be 820 damage, to even the playing field with fire and storm, DO YOU SEE HOW POWERFUL THAT IS? RAIN OF FIRE IS 1100 TO ALL ENEMIES xD!
Sorry had to get that in there. :)

teal2828 wrote:
Orca (not a very cunning idea i know, just something i thought of)

Can you please explain what a Orca is for those who dont know what that is? Just a quick little edit for you to make.....

teal2828 wrote:
Zafarian Elephant: 2 person

teal2828 wrote:
Songbird: a blue bird (like the Crow) with a brown woven basket seat, 1 person

I take these would also be mounts from packs? :P Great.... more mounts to make me jealous bahaha jk :) BTW the blue bird SHOULD be added to ravens hoard pack.

Anyways.... Guess good luck to anyone who wants to post their ideas! :)

See ya in the spiral! :D