Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New world after zafaria

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
I have been thinking of a new world idea a Utopian world. Everything is perfect, nothing wrong. That what people think but the funny part is that
its it the whole opposite of a Utopia. Now it up to the wizard to resolve the problems. The world looks like from the future. There has to be creepy soundtrack.
The enemies you will confront on this place will be gorgons, centaurs, robots, forest lords, evil satyrs, humongofrogs, evil wizards, and judgements.
The problem with the world is there is three witches that have pieces of a key to enter the king palace. A evil puppet of Morganthe that tries to rule over the world that was long created by the robots. This world which will be a very difficult world will have a level cap increase by 25 levels so instead of 70 it will go up to 95 so that means new spells.
Here are my idea's

Myth- Level 78 Malboro, a creature with no eyes horrible breathe lots of tentacles attacks and stuns all enemies the attack be around 1000-1250 10 pips. Level 88 Wilder beast, would be wilder beast that attack 1 to all enemies then they attack 1399 to all enemies and destroys all positives shields and blades 11 pips.
Life- Level 78 Vice Versa, it's twins that (one a guy and one a girl) will either attack or heal it a 50% if they attack they will do 1000 damage to everyone if it heals it will heal 1500 to everyone. Level 88 The life Queen, it summons a huge flower with a queen inside that heals and attacks at same time, it heals 1,000 to one person and attacks 1250 to one person it an attack spell so it can be enchanted.
Death- Level 78 Tower dweller, it summons a huge tower and a evil guard comes down with his big axes and hits 1,000 and cast plague to one enemy. Level 88 Archangel, a little pile of flowers bushes and insect come then a vortex out of nowhere comes and she comes out she is standing on one flower with one feet and attacks 1350 to all enemies and gives half to you and cast infection.
Ice- Level 78 Tundra beast summons a skeletal pirate then it all turns into ice and attacks 1000-1150 to one and stuns. Level 88 Shiva a cold place forms she comes out like colossus and breaks ice she throw some ice to the air and stuns all enemies first then she attacks 350 to all enemies deals 750 over 3 turns and taunts all of them.
Storm- Level 78 Huge Maelstrom does 1350 to all enemies and 500 to wizard also dispels next two outgoing storm spells. Level 88 Bahamut the storm dragon
the field turns into stars and outer space and then a dragon appears boom Bahamut is born then it get energy from the stars and every thing does a wild attack of 1500 to one enemy and stuns and destroy all blades.
Fire- Level 78 Judgement Day warrior the ground breaks in half and a huge warrior comes out with his fire blade and he would damage attacking enemy with lava from his blade damage around 1200-1350 to one enemy and then cast 2 smokes screens and destroy all shields. Level 88 Wild explosion a Huge room full of fire weapons comes up and a lady sergeant comes out and point to all target then on top of her it says 3, 2, 1 and boom random bombs, missiles, fireworks, fire, and meteors come out nowhere damaging 300 to all enemies and 1,000 over 3 rounds.
Balance- Level 78 Elemental king, seven pillars are form each a different school the king grabs his blade and destroys the pillars and then attacks 150 of life, death, myth, storm, ice, fire, and balance to one enemy and cast 3 black mantles. Level 88 The Great Sphinx will summon a lot of sand and then a little brown cat sitting down and it will break an a huge sphinx will be formed and attacks all enemies 1150-1250 and dispels next two out going spells.

Also New Professor will teach this spells
Storm = Maximus Mael teaches Bahumut, Huge Maelstrom, and storm aura. He was a old pirate looking for Celestia but never found it.
Life = Murdon Lee teaches Life queen, and life aura. Is a nature lover but a hard guy. Doesn't like teaching beginners. Refuses to teach you Vice Versa so Moolinda Wu will teach Vice Versa.
Myth = Rkbot 3000 teaches Malboro, Wilder Beast, and myth aura. RKbot 3000 is a robot constructed by a celestian but was not right school so he was ship to Marleyobne but they messed up and he went to Utopia.
Fire = Miss Jadefire teaches you Judgement Day Warrior, Wild explosion,and fire aura. The sister of Mister jadeice (ice teacher) she came from Dragonspyre but never went back.
Ice = Mister JadeIce teaches Tundra Beast, Shiva , and Ice Aura
Balance = Windy Wendy teaches Elemental King, The Great Sphinx, and balance aura
Death = Davoko teaches Tower Dweller, Archangel, Death aura

Aura Spells (you can get them from teacher at level 85, they cost 10 pips)
Ice = Cast at random times tower shields to friends for 10 turns.
Life= Heals 100 at random time for 10 turns.
Death= Attacks 100 at random times.
Storm= Stuns enemies at random times for 10 turns.
Fire= Cast Smoke screen at random times for 10 turns.
Myth= Attacks 100 at random times.
Balance= Gives power pips at random times.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
wow, nice detailed report, i think its a nice idea and i love the spell ideas!
-The Extra Friendly Sorcerer

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I like it, but can you edit it so it is in paragraphs so it doesnt kill my poor innocent (I think xD!!) eyes. x_x
Thanks for not making the spells 100% overpowered like Rank 10 does 50,000 (exaggeration for the win! :D) damage to all enemies! They just kinda irritate me, no offense.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
angel23q wrote:
I have been thinking of a new world idea a Utopian world. Everything is perfect, nothing wrong. That what people think but the funny part is that
its it the whole opposite of a Utopia. Now it up to the wizard to resolve the problems. The world looks like from the future. There has to be creepy soundtrack.
The enemies you will confront on this place will be gorgons, centaurs, robots, forest lords, evil satyrs, humongofrogs, evil wizards, and judgements.
The problem with the world is there is three witches that have pieces of a key to enter the king palace. A evil puppet of Morganthe that tries to rule over the world that was long created by the robots. This world which will be a very difficult world will have a level cap increase by 25 levels so instead of 70 it will go up to 95 so that means new spells.
Here are my idea's

Myth- Level 78 Malboro, a creature with no eyes horrible breathe lots of tentacles attacks and stuns all enemies the attack be around 1000-1250 10 pips. Level 88 Wilder beast, would be wilder beast that attack 1 to all enemies then they attack 1399 to all enemies and destroys all positives shields and blades 11 pips.
Life- Level 78 Vice Versa, it's twins that (one a guy and one a girl) will either attack or heal it a 50% if they attack they will do 1000 damage to everyone if it heals it will heal 1500 to everyone. Level 88 The life Queen, it summons a huge flower with a queen inside that heals and attacks at same time, it heals 1,000 to one person and attacks 1250 to one person it an attack spell so it can be enchanted.
Death- Level 78 Tower dweller, it summons a huge tower and a evil guard comes down with his big axes and hits 1,000 and cast plague to one enemy. Level 88 Archangel, a little pile of flowers bushes and insect come then a vortex out of nowhere comes and she comes out she is standing on one flower with one feet and attacks 1350 to all enemies and gives half to you and cast infection.
Ice- Level 78 Tundra beast summons a skeletal pirate then it all turns into ice and attacks 1000-1150 to one and stuns. Level 88 Shiva a cold place forms she comes out like colossus and breaks ice she throw some ice to the air and stuns all enemies first then she attacks 350 to all enemies deals 750 over 3 turns and taunts all of them.
Storm- Level 78 Huge Maelstrom does 1350 to all enemies and 500 to wizard also dispels next two outgoing storm spells. Level 88 Bahamut the storm dragon
the field turns into stars and outer space and then a dragon appears boom Bahamut is born then it get energy from the stars and every thing does a wild attack of 1500 to one enemy and stuns and destroy all blades.
Fire- Level 78 Judgement Day warrior the ground breaks in half and a huge warrior comes out with his fire blade and he would damage attacking enemy with lava from his blade damage around 1200-1350 to one enemy and then cast 2 smokes screens and destroy all shields. Level 88 Wild explosion a Huge room full of fire weapons comes up and a lady sergeant comes out and point to all target then on top of her it says 3, 2, 1 and boom random bombs, missiles, fireworks, fire, and meteors come out nowhere damaging 300 to all enemies and 1,000 over 3 rounds.
Balance- Level 78 Elemental king, seven pillars are form each a different school the king grabs his blade and destroys the pillars and then attacks 150 of life, death, myth, storm, ice, fire, and balance to one enemy and cast 3 black mantles. Level 88 The Great Sphinx will summon a lot of sand and then a little brown cat sitting down and it will break an a huge sphinx will be formed and attacks all enemies 1150-1250 and dispels next two out going spells.

Storm = Maximus Mael teaches Bahumut, Huge Maelstrom, and storm aura. He was a old pirate looking for Celestia but never found it.
Life = Murdon Lee teaches Life queen, and life aura. Is a nature lover but a hard guy. Doesn't like teaching beginners. Refuses to teach you Vice Versa so Moolinda Wu will teach Vice Versa.
Myth = Rkbot 3000 teaches Malboro, Wilder Beast, and myth aura. RKbot 3000 is a robot constructed by a celestian but was not right school so he was ship to Marleyobne but they messed up and he went to Utopia.
Fire = Miss Jadefire teaches you Judgement Day Warrior, Wild explosion,and fire aura. The sister of Mister jadeice (ice teacher) she came from Dragonspyre but never went back.
Balance = Windy Wendy teaches Elemental King, The Great Sphinx, and balance aura

I love the idea of the life queen, but how does the Vice Versa have anything to do with Life magic. And by the way if this new world does get created then everyone who buys things only with crowns and won't buy a membership then they will just have to buy more crowns to buy it! One of my friends is Ice and she would not like the idea of the Tundra spell. If this world gets created then you should change the Fire and Ice teacher's names because a jade is the jewel of Life magic and you had both of thoses teachers have "jade" in their names. And please don't make ant life spells heal because i already have a healing spellfor 0,1,2,3,4&5 pips and anyway I think the reason Kingsisle only made 70 levels is because you can't have 10 or 11 pips unless they are all power pips and that is very rare.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
I love this idea they do need robots in the game.But i hope they never stop making worlds.But i also like the idea of new teachers i think they should even have minons of the school teachers.So i hope your world turns into a real world i would be excited about that. Good luck> :)

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
Ellateena wrote:
angel23q wrote:
Here are my idea's

I love the idea of the life queen, but how does the Vice Versa have anything to do with Life magic. And by the way if this new world does get created then everyone who buys things only with crowns and won't buy a membership then they will just have to buy more crowns to buy it! One of my friends is Ice and she would not like the idea of the Tundra spell. If this world gets created then you should change the Fire and Ice teacher's names because a jade is the jewel of Life magic and you had both of thoses teachers have "jade" in their names. And please don't make ant life spells heal because i already have a healing spellfor 0,1,2,3,4&5 pips and anyway I think the reason Kingsisle only made 70 levels is because you can't have 10 or 11 pips unless they are all power pips and that is very rare.

Um vice versa is a rare spell which you can get 50% chance of an attack or healing and yes you can have 10 or 11 pips if you got athames and rings and some armor that raises your pip chance. And the tundra spell is not a tundra is a tundra beast that will do good damage!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Ellateena wrote:
angel23q wrote:
Here are my idea's

I like this idea- reminds me of when I was a kid, and actually had an imagination. ;)

My main character is a sorcerer, and I love the Balance spells! Great Sphinx sounds a little like Sandstorm, but with dispels- Mighty Judgement (which we get with our level 58 pet Judge) does that as well. And 3 Black Mantles... oh, I could have some fun in PvP!

A suggestion for Vice Versa (the only one I didn't really like):

Vice: Male* twin, attacks for 1000 base.
Versa: Female*, heals for 500 + casts Spirit Armour.

Both would come out at once- first one attacks for 1000, second one heals for 500 before they disappear. Sorta like Power Link, but not really (as it wouldn't have any lasting effect on the enemy)- if that makes any sense.

*since you mentioned there was a boy and a girl, I based the genders off of the names- feel free to switch them. ;)

-

Also, your level 78 Fire spell is a tad overpowered. Perhaps, instead of casting Smokescreen /and/ destroying the shields, just give them one or the other... Leave the shattering to the Myth school, since their specialty is bypassing shields and they already have a couple of different spells (Shatter, Earthquake) that do this.

Good job, though!