Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't use the Jewelcrafter Table

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
For some reason unknown to me, the jewelcrafter table remains unresponsive and doesn't show up on my indication bar (like when you approach a vendor it says "press x or left click to talk" or something like that).

I have logged out and back in, moved the table from inside to outside, waited for awhile, teleported out then back in, and completely shut the game down and restarted it.

Anyone...?

Champion
May 03, 2011
If this is the table you got in Dragonspyre, from the lady who makes your Dragonrider Staff, it's just furniture. It can't be used for crafting, or anything except sitting in your house. :?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Zezick wrote:
For some reason unknown to me, the jewelcrafter table remains unresponsive and doesn't show up on my indication bar (like when you approach a vendor it says "press x or left click to talk" or something like that).

I have logged out and back in, moved the table from inside to outside, waited for awhile, teleported out then back in, and completely shut the game down and restarted it.
Anyone...?

Is this the table you get for completing a quest in DS for the Dragon Rider Staff? If so that is just a piece of furniture with no other use but decoration.

Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
Zezick wrote:

Anyone...?

Ok sorry for all the time ya wasted bud, but yea its just a useless piece of furniture, If you have alchemy room like me, its very useful to bring out the rooms colors though :D