Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Taunt...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
Ok so there is this ice spell called "mega taunt" or something like that and this yellow skeletoface flashes above the enemy and it makes this laughing noise. So i didnt really notice what it did to them :? So if anybody knows, just talk.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
superprinter18 wrote:
Ok so there is this ice spell called "mega taunt" or something like that and this yellow skeletoface flashes above the enemy and it makes this laughing noise. So i didnt really notice what it did to them :? So if anybody knows, just talk.

This does NOT work in pvp! Just saying, but against computer enemies, taunting makes the enemies go for the wizard who taunted them for a certain amount of rounds. High damage spells tend to "taunt" the enemies into attacking you.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
superprinter18 wrote:
it makes them attack you and not your teamates. it is great for non pvp battles terrible in pvp it does nothing in pvp.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
superprinter18 wrote:

taunt doesnt affect real players cause we have brains computers have chips

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
As stated earlier, it does nothing in pvp. I really think KI should make it do something, so KI can live up to being a tank.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Solstice64 wrote:
As stated earlier, it does nothing in pvp. I really think KI should make it do something, so KI can live up to being a tank.

PvP is only one aspect of Wizard101. Not every spell is intended to have a function in PvP, just like not every spell is intended to have a function in PvE (like cloak).