Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Choses your side...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
So i was thinking to myself and thought it was boring just being a human, and why on 90% of games are you on the good guys team. Wizard101 is its own game and has its own ideas, i know that, BUT i think it would be cool to choose you master team, Ambrose, Malistare, or Morganath, and type of monster/wizard, depending on your master, wizard PEOPLE for team ambrose, monster for the Team that has both morganath and malistare on it. the story line wou be the same for team ambrose, but new story line but same worlds for team MM (Morganath and Malsitare, A= Ambrose).

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
This would start a lot of rivalry, and possibly racism if different types of monsters appear. PvP would turn into the Warzones of SWTOR, and while that suits a Star Wars game just fine, it's unbecoming in a game like this.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
So...not only do you want KI to create an entirely different storyline for people who want to play villains for whatever reason, but you also want them to add the ability to be a non-human wizard and all that that ensues?

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
bionaknight wrote:
This would start a lot of rivalry, and possibly racism if different types of monsters appear. PvP would turn into the Warzones of SWTOR, and while that suits a Star Wars game just fine, it's unbecoming in a game like this.

So...not only do you want KI to create an entirely different storyline for people who want to play villains for whatever reason, but you also want them to add the ability to be a non-human wizard and all that that ensues? (Quote)

Ok Ok I see your thinking, but your looking at it all wrong... I see how it might start racism, and your right the monsters are a bit much. However rivalry most likely wont start considering (sorry i forgot to mention in my original post) it would have to be seprate from the Team Ambrose guys orelse people would die to easily and be dead to much to even get the CHANCE to do quests if they get into battles. But considering pvp is one player at a time, and the bad guys currently in the already use most of the spells us wizards do, pvp wouldnt change a whole lot.

Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
113jac wrote:
So i was thinking to myself and thought it was boring just being a human, and why on 90% of games are you on the good guys team. Wizard101 is its own game and has its own ideas, i know that, BUT i think it would be cool to choose you master team, Ambrose, Malistare, or Morganath, and type of monster/wizard, depending on your master, wizard PEOPLE for team ambrose, monster for the Team that has both morganath and malistare on it. the story line wou be the same for team ambrose, but new story line but same worlds for team MM (Morganath and Malsitare, A= Ambrose).

Dunno if this is good or bad, I just like the choosing type of monster you get :D BTW I don't think that could start racism. I mean it might but not likely. I mean KI could take out phrases and words even nessicary for it. So ya, I kinda support kinda don't lolz.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
113jac wrote:

"Can I please teleport to you?"
"Sure."
"Ugh, it says I'm in a different storyline, I can't."

That's one of the many reasons why I don't think it would be a good idea for wizard101, but you can make that in your own game! :D