Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggesting improvements

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2010
I used to play another game that had a suggestion system. You could enter your idea. People could critique it and debate it and vote on it. The ones with the most positive votes would rise to the top of the list so you could see what was popular. It was my understanding the company would keep an eye on this and incorporate ideas from it.

It's great because you can see what people like best and know that the company at least considers it.

Administrator
That is exactly what the Dorms section of the Message Boards are intended for, young Wizard.

We appreciate that our players want to contribute their ideas to Wizard101, however we cannot accept any privately submitted ideas.

To protect KingsIsle from potential issues with intellectual property, we are unable to review unsolicited game ideas directly, but welcome our Members to post their ideas on the Dorms section of our Wizard101.com Message Boards.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Sep 04, 2008
this is a good idea, but like Professer. Greyrose( Hi!) said, it may be hard to do

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
That is exactly what the Dorms section of the Message Boards are intended for, young Wizard.

We appreciate that our players want to contribute their ideas to Wizard101, however we cannot accept any privately submitted ideas.

To protect KingsIsle from potential issues with intellectual property, we are unable to review unsolicited game ideas directly, but welcome our Members to post their ideas on the Dorms section of our Wizard101.com Message Boards.

I've always wondered this...

I read somewhere that wizards aren't allowed to email KI their ideas directly, but they are allowed to email a link to the thread with the idea. Is that true?