Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secret Shopper

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
I am a level 70 wizard who has finished (long ago) the game (except two badges) and whom just duels for gold/crafting/gardening now. :D :(
In just basically wasting time, I tour through the wizarding worlds to see if there is ANYTHING I may have missed or not noticed before to add to my many castle/homes. One thing I have wondered is how do I get back into the "Secret Shopper" section. I have tried a few different ways but none seem to work. There is probably nothing in it for me anymore but I would be interested in viewing this shoppe once again. Any suggestions? Much appreciated and thx.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Akrana101 wrote:
I am a level 70 wizard who has finished (long ago) the game (except two badges) and whom just duels for gold/crafting/gardening now. :D :(
In just basically wasting time, I tour through the wizarding worlds to see if there is ANYTHING I may have missed or not noticed before to add to my many castle/homes. One thing I have wondered is how do I get back into the "Secret Shopper" section. I have tried a few different ways but none seem to work. There is probably nothing in it for me anymore but I would be interested in viewing this shoppe once again. Any suggestions? Much appreciated and thx.

Hi. Here is a link to one of the fansites, and it explains how to access the Secret Shop:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:The_Oasis_Secret_Shop

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Basically you have to wait till the two towers are all the way lite up, I believe when I was in there all they sold were pets - it's been a while.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
Champion
Jul 30, 2010
brwac wrote:
Basically you have to wait till the two towers are all the way lite up, I believe when I was in there all they sold were pets - it's been a while.
they also sell one deck. but thats all.