Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KI: Crown shop error: Pricelockmismatch

AuthorMessage
Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Dear KI.

I was buying those Mega snack packs, on sale, and must have had the crown shop open *JUST* as prices went back up to regular price. I had tried it 2 times, with the cash register sound effect and a message:

Crown shop error: pricelockmismatch.

I had also SPENT those crowns. But, I never got a window allowing me to view the snacks that I got.

I just need to ask you, KingsIsle, did I actually receive those mega snacks that I bought? If not, I would like to ask you for those 2 mega snack packs that I "bought."

I will open a ticket to support if I can't find answers on this forum, but did not want to take it to that level just yet.

Thank you KI, for your concern.

Administrator
Thank you Shiningfantasia - we're looking into the reason you encountered this error but we can track all the purchases made and the packs received. (You can also check your own Crowns transactions in the My Accounts section of the site)

We have verified that the amount of Crowns spent is equal to the amount of packs purchased and gifted. (most of your recent purchases were gifted packs)
And we have also verified that the destination characters have received the gifted packs.

community@wizard101.com
Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Thank you very much, Professor Greyrose. Always nice reading your replies. I appreciate you having taken the time to look into it.