Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Create a Mount!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
Hi guys!!!!!!!! Its me, Alexandra! :-D I was reading here when I got a great idea!! I thought that here you can make up a mount! Tell you mounts name ( like fan wings) and what it will look like! Heres and example! Fan wings. Its like normal wings, but the fethers a fans! ( fans, the one on your celing) Have fun, And let your imagenation go WILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Alexandra Rosepettal Leval 70 Life. Happy Leap Day!!!!!!!!!!!

Defender
Dec 25, 2008
I would like to have a craftable motorcycle. I think that would be pretty cool

This next idea is very insane and should either be extremely expensive, an extrem drop or extreme crafting item etc. You can turn into a dragon. This dragon is the size of a bone dragon or wyvern dragon thing. Not only do you turn Into the dragon but you get to carry a person if you choose. I think that would be pretty awesome. Lol just saying

p.s. The motorcycle could get an attachment that makes it a two person mount

Sean Fireblood lvl70 fire

See you in the spiral!

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
No I wouldnt like it to be crafted. Second, KI would have to make the moves OF the mount.

Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
heres my idea so you know that marleybone is the only place in the spiral to have cars right? so what if they modernized cars and sold them as permanent mounts but for gold instead of crowns wouldnt you like to be able to drive on wizard101! it doesnt even have to be a normal car it can be a magical floating car that trails orange fairy dust (like the dust a sprite does when it heals you) or even a rocket car that can improve your drops in boss battles! i hope you like my idea

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
I would like to have a chimera mount because the larger the better, and three people could ride it (1 for each head) I would really like then because then i could ride wit my friends and do quests all at the same time :-). Keelan BearHunter lvl 70, and Ronan RubyBlade lvl 35 P.s. i would also like a hydra mount

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Call me insane, but here is what I would find kinda cool.

A craftable mount called the Broom-Wand

It would be BOTH a wand AND a mount!

This would be available for all levels and gets better as it goes higher per 10 levels

What school damage would it be? It would have 1 life, 1 death, 1 myth. 1 balance, 1 fire, 1 ice, and 1 storm.
Level 1-9: 50 Damage
Level 10-19: 65 Damage
Level 20-29: 75 Damage
Level 30-39: 85 Damage
Level 40-49: 100 Damage
Level 50-59: 110 Damage & 10 Block
Level 60-69: 120 Damage & 25 Block and 25 Critical
Level 70: 125 Damage & 35 Block with 50 Critical

The mount would require Legendary crafter to make, or be bought with 7,000 crowns.

To craft:

4 Haystacks
6 Lifeforce Insignias
3 Unstoppable (treasure card)
40 Golden Pearls (Thats 20 Mirror lake runs!)
2 Iathine Spectre (RARE RARE pet drop from gurtok demon)
4 Spirit Caller Drums (MWUHAHAHAHA!)

To craft Haystacks:
24 Acorns
6 Fossils
12 Pearls
8 Water lilies
2 Sunstone
3 Earthquake treasure cards

To craft Lifeforce Insignias:
8 Sunstone
12 Aquamarines
22 Scrap Iron
4 Springs
8 Pristine Veils
4 Centaurs
8 Fortifies
8 Aplifies

Ill stop there... I just made it like impossible to get. :)
Then again, anyone like me should be able to make it, if I want something, I sit like 6 hours a day gathering reagents to craft what I want! xD (I have celestial observatory o.o)

See ya in the spiral!

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Do not mention spirit caller drums around me, EVER. ** clamps hand over your mouth.

That was absolutely the most painful, redonkulous amount of time spent on anything.

I like the idea of the spider mount.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Ok, you know what would satisfy me?

A add on to certain mounts. Most would be for grandmaster artisan :D
Like I usually enjoy, craftable or buyable with crowns ^-^
And even more like usual, it will be so painstakingly terrifying to get that only 1 out of every 100,000 wizards will have it! :) You are welcome guys! Good luck sleeping!

Sea Turtle Mount(or whatever it's called sorry! lol) - Jet Pack Add on
The jet pack increases it from +40% it would go to +50% (Thats a 25% increase!)

To craft the jetpack add-on:

2 Forge Engines
2 Jetpack tanks
12 Fire Blossoms
30 Unstoppables
18 Fire dragons (The most painful treasure card for me to get...)
24 Sunstone (You all just lost every singular Possibility at getting this)
1 Pair of Goggles (Wouldnt that just be soooo cool? Cant you just imagine seeing a turtle with BOTH a jetpack AND a pair of goggles! Heaven on earth!)
75 Pristine veils (Do the math.... 500x75 ^-^ (37,500 cash for those of you way to lazy xD))

To make Forge engines: (for 1)

4 Sunstone
12 Fire blossoms
20 Springs
18 Scrap Iron
6 Gargantuans
12 Perfect Ruby(s)
3 Aether
120 Coal (Only 600 gold... not much)

To make Jetpack Tanks: (for 1) (Time to make the community of wizard101 hate me... jk ^-^)

18 Aether (Interesting :D)
6 Sunstone :)
12 Golden Pearls
8 Fossils
22 Diamonds
8 Unstoppable treasure cards
7 Earthquakes
4 Ninja Pigs treasure cards

To make a pair of goggles (for 1)
14 Diamonds
6 Perfect Jades (or whatever they are called... emeralds? :P )
8 Springs
4 Water lilies
3 Medusas
14 Golden pearls
45 Sun- I MEAN SANDSTONE ^-^
14 Scrap Iron

THIS IS JUST A SINGULAR ITEM USED AS AN EXAMPLE! :)

Anyways! See ya in the spiral!
(Btw a Zebra mount would be pretty darn cool! ^-^)

Explorer
Apr 30, 2010
i think that a storm lord mount you can either craft or pay 50.000 gold to get

(how to craft)

you need 1 storm lord treasure card 7 scrap iron (for the seat) 1 coal and 10 of the lightning bat treasures and optional (you need to craft with 20 jade and 2 scrap iron) also gives a boost on speed: a jade propeller

:) :D XD :P lolz woot
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
on for number two and it has a level cap but it cheap level cap 60 and for 20,000
gold: a Chimera and hydra mount (yeah it would be a cool combo but i mean separately sold people would creep out at the combo one

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

last but not least a wooly mammoth mount you need: 3 diamonds (for the seat again), 30 coal, and (you need to craft these) 4 jetpacks so the mammoth won't be super slow

how to make jetpacks: you need 4 scrap iron for the machine, a fire cat treasure card for the flames (to lift it up XD epicness) and 6 coal (to help the flames ignite)

Flint Strongvault level 70 ice

and

PS: if anyone likes this request just say so and it might get into the game

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
Everyone is creating great ideas for mounts so far! The one I like so far is the spider one, sound cool. Cars are fine, too. I also have a mount idea. Here it is: Life Dragon. It will be like that dragon in that pack, but green and has leaf printed sides. Also its body like is the Dragon in the other pack( i cant spell its name.) Well have fun, Again, Let your imagenation go WILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Ronster55 wrote:
Ok, you know what would satisfy me?

A add on to certain mounts. Most would be for grandmaster artisan :D
Like I usually enjoy, craftable or buyable with crowns ^-^
And even more like usual, it will be so painstakingly terrifying to get that only 1 out of every 100,000 wizards will have it! :) You are welcome guys! Good luck sleeping!

Sea Turtle Mount(or whatever it's called sorry! lol) - Jet Pack Add on
The jet pack increases it from +40% it would go to +50% (Thats a 25% increase!)

To craft the jetpack add-on:

2 Forge Engines
2 Jetpack tanks
12 Fire Blossoms
30 Unstoppables
18 Fire dragons (The most painful treasure card for me to get...)
24 Sunstone (You all just lost every singular Possibility at getting this)
1 Pair of Goggles (Wouldnt that just be soooo cool? Cant you just imagine seeing a turtle with BOTH a jetpack AND a pair of goggles! Heaven on earth!)
75 Pristine veils (Do the math.... 500x75 ^-^ (37,500 cash for those of you way to lazy xD))

To make Forge engines: (for 1)

4 Sunstone
12 Fire blossoms
20 Springs
18 Scrap Iron
6 Gargantuans
12 Perfect Ruby(s)
3 Aether
120 Coal (Only 600 gold... not much)

To make Jetpack Tanks: (for 1) (Time to make the community of wizard101 hate me... jk ^-^)

18 Aether (Interesting :D)
6 Sunstone :)
12 Golden Pearls
8 Fossils
22 Diamonds
8 Unstoppable treasure cards
7 Earthquakes
4 Ninja Pigs treasure cards

To make a pair of goggles (for 1)
14 Diamonds
6 Perfect Jades (or whatever they are called... emeralds? :P )
8 Springs
4 Water lilies
3 Medusas
14 Golden pearls
45 Sun- I MEAN SANDSTONE ^-^
14 Scrap Iron

THIS IS JUST A SINGULAR ITEM USED AS AN EXAMPLE! :)

Anyways! See ya in the spiral!
(Btw a Zebra mount would be pretty darn cool! ^-^)
No, please no high tech stuff.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
ball256 wrote:
i think that a storm lord mount you can either craft or pay 50.000 gold to get

(how to craft)

you need 1 storm lord treasure card 7 scrap iron (for the seat) 1 coal and 10 of the lightning bat treasures and optional (you need to craft with 20 jade and 2 scrap iron) also gives a boost on speed: a jade propeller

:) :D XD :P lolz woot
on for number two and it has a level cap but it cheap level cap 60 and for 20,000
gold: a Chimera and hydra mount (yeah it would be a cool combo but i mean separately sold people would creep out at the combo one

last but not least a wooly mammoth mount you need: 3 diamonds (for the seat again), 30 coal, and (you need to craft these) 4 jetpacks so the mammoth won't be super slow

how to make jetpacks: you need 4 scrap iron for the machine, a fire cat treasure card for the flames (to lift it up XD epicness) and 6 coal (to help the flames ignite)

Flint Strongvault level 70 ice

and

PS: if anyone likes this request just say so and it might get into the game

By far way to easy.... 50,000 gold? Not even a days worth. Maybe 3,480 crowns to 4,765 crowns. Mind if I make this difficult for only grandmasters to have a chance at this? :)

The mount: (Storm lord)
22 Storm lords
32 Ghost Fire (Buyable)
4 Sunstone
45 Aether
10 Perfect Athemists (or howevs you spell them I am having a brain fart! (lol))
12 Lightning bats
20 Kelp

Make it difficult! You are making it craftable in a day! psshh! ^-^

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
i would like to have a car with wings and things that takes you some were by saying the plaace

Survivor
Feb 18, 2012
Koalayoyo wrote:
I would like to have a chimera mount because the larger the better, and three people could ride it (1 for each head) I would really like then because then i could ride wit my friends and do quests all at the same time :-). Keelan BearHunter lvl 70, and Ronan RubyBlade lvl 35 P.s. i would also like a hydra mount
Nice ideas! :D

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
Many ideas roam through my head as i read this :) here are a few ideas i had though i'm not sure how you will obtain them. i would want an actual Ice Wyvern, not that icy dragon thing they gave you, the one that looks like the spell. i would also want the thundersnake and all its mutations (fire and storm). a bloodbat and all its mutations.... you know, just every rank 1 spell and their respective mutations. except for imp and dark fairy. a pair of wings that you grow instead of arms and can fly high like the ravens. and......AN ORCA! :)

Kenneth Frostwalker, Transcended Thaumaturge

Survivor
Dec 22, 2011
I would wery much like a Wolf mount or a Heckhound mount
and also a pet Wolf :)

Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
1155881 wrote:
Hi guys!!!!!!!! Its me, Alexandra! :-D I was reading here when I got a great idea!! I thought that here you can make up a mount! Tell you mounts name ( like fan wings) and what it will look like! Heres and example! Fan wings. Its like normal wings, but the fethers a fans! ( fans, the one on your celing) Have fun, And let your imagenation go WILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Alexandra Rosepettal Leval 70 Life. Happy Leap Day!!!!!!!!!!!
it would be awesome to be able to create your own mount! i love that idea!

Survivor
Mar 19, 2010

I was thinking. maybe we could craft or get a new spell in the next world for the mounts we have. That way they could help us the same as our pets. This might help with the toughness of the upcoming world whenever it comes out. If not that, then maybe new mounts that carry your whole group. And please KI make mounts fly or run or whatever more smoothly. All the bouncing gives me motion sickness. lol. Thanks

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
i just want a huge mouse to ride....
but like any mouse it can go about anywhere it wants.

silky black with a tawny underbelly and big bright eyes.

like i said a mouse...Not a rat!

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
I have several ideas:

~ Ant mount: an ant, simple as that :D

~ School mounts: (eg: firecat; wooly mammoth; giant stormbat; chimera; centaur; giant bloodbat and err, death i dunno); not exclusive to house (eg: a balance wiz can use the life mount); gives card of what it is (eg: chimera mount does +50% speed (read on) and gives 1 chimera card) and does +50% speed instead of +40% boost.

~ Flash mounts: Can "teleport" from one location to another without the need of a location marked; can't teleport futher than one area and has glow in the dark eyes.

~ Craftable mounts: mentioned before in topic

These are a selection of my ideas, I hope KI grab some tips here :)

Jasmine IceBringer, Grandmaster sorceress and hydra owner
Natalie JadeBlade, Initiate Theugist and elf princess (sort of)

Survivor
May 07, 2009
I think it would be cool if there was a class specific mount for each class. You could get it from the crowns shop or a high level quest reward.

Storm: Sit/Stand on a storm cloud that occasionally shoots lighting. Maybe have a bit of a surf stance?

Ice: Polar Bear? Or something to do with Boreas (Greek God of the North Wind)

Life: Roots could seemingly sprout from the ground carrying you place to place, however it may be hard for KI to put something like this in. Fairy wings perhaps? A centaur? I think that may look weird, though.

Fire: Red Demonic Wings or a Phoenix

Death: Skeletal hands and arms could pop out of the ground, much like the roots for life. Or perhaps a skeletal horse.

Balance: Perhaps a sphinx mount, I think this would look really cool.

Myth: A griffin would be perfect. It would look cool and also fit in to the mythical school.

All of these are just ideas i'm throwing around off the top of my head. Feel free to add on or completely change what an ideal mount would be for any of the classes.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009