Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where to get the Set of Judgement

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 29, 2009
I was curious if anyone could tell me where I could get the Set of judgement (The Hood of Judgement etc). I have looked it up and haven't been able to find the location. Was it only obtainable when Crab Alley was open because that's the only place listed for it to drop there in the waterworks . So I wasn't sure if It was still obtainable in game.

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Heather824 wrote:
I was curious if anyone could tell me where I could get the Set of judgement (The Hood of Judgement etc). I have looked it up and haven't been able to find the location. Was it only obtainable when Crab Alley was open because that's the only place listed for it to drop there in the waterworks . So I wasn't sure if It was still obtainable in game.

Hi Heather,

You can only gain this gear in the Waterworks dungeon in Crab Alley. The hat, robe, and boots are dropped by the big bosses. If you intend to earn WW gear, plan to farm the WW often. It is pretty rare for a wizard to get one or two items in one attempt, much less all three. But that's OK, because Waterworks is fun, except for that evil fire fish. He's just bad all around.

Happy WW farming,

Qbb/Iridian/Rowan/Scarlet/Moira

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
The only dungeon it is available in is the Waterworks. Crab Alley has and still been open since Celestia's release unless they just happened to close the area off on the day I type this.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Heather824 wrote:

Hood/cloak/boots of Judgment are obtainable from Waterworks only. You may get them right away, or it may take you multiple tries before you are successful- my sorcerer got her cloak and hat on the first go, but it took me 6 more tries to get her boots.

Good luck!

L.S.
Transcended Sorceress

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Heather824 wrote:

crab alley was on lock down for a while but when wt came out it opened back up but with a brand new quest line
also it homes one super tough dungeon for lvl 60 only
the waterworks
here ya can find many excellent rewards including the legendary clothes
there are one set for every school of wizard
your set of judgement is your lvl 60 waterworks clothes
go there for your new power