Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Story Line

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 19, 2011
Hi everyone, i am a level 54 Storm wizard and i cant find any quests in dragonspyre, I have no clue what the story line is. I currently have to quests in dragonspyre, one is " The Art Of War" while the other is "The Secret History". Please help me.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
KyleTanguay wrote:
Hi everyone, i am a level 54 Storm wizard and i cant find any quests in dragonspyre, I have no clue what the story line is. I currently have to quests in dragonspyre, one is " The Art Of War" while the other is "The Secret History". Please help me.

If you do "The Art of War" quest, when you get to the end of that tower and get Halina's book, you must go back into the Tower and talk to Halina again. She will give you a Letter of Recommendation that gets you moving along in the game.

And in case you need it, here is a link to one of the fansites, and it shows all of the quests in Dragonspyre:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

Hope this helps.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Hi!

If you're having trouble finding any quests, perhaps you missed something along the way? Go back through the previous worlds and see if you've left anything out.

My level 46 necro is in DS too, and he had to complete Art of War (it's a quest-chain) before he gained access to the other parts (he's in The Crucible now). Just keep following that arc, and you'll eventually get there too. As for what part of the storyline is, I won't ruin it for you, but let's just say that it's about to get real.

Good luck!

L.S.
Transcended Sorceress

& Vampy, the friendly necromancer. :[

Hero
Jun 08, 2009