Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level cap emote

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
Well, with quite a few game that i've played i've seen somthing similar.. and its always made me want to max the level even more! I think it would be awesome if there was some sort of "emote" that could be performed after the player reached the level cap, for instance, a magical Aura that made you invisible for a short amount of time and made you flash different colors. Or as a previous suggestion i read, school based emotes only attainable through max level.

Just an idea, wondering if anyone else would think its cool :)

Defender
Jan 28, 2010
I think thats a great idea!!! It would give you something extra to look forward to. I really hope that the Wizard 101 staff thinks that it is a great idea too!! :D :D :D

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
LOL that does sound cool! If only you could ask KingsIsle and have them say yes!

Survivor
Nov 03, 2010
Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
Defender
Jul 12, 2009
I love it!!!!! I always wanted more emotes. I posted before that I think you should be able to, if someone says something silly, sap them. Like a snowball for ice, plant for life, skull for death, lightning for storm, meteor for fire, etc, etc. But it would be for Max level people and no more than once every five minutes to avoid harassment.