Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching mounts!!! :D :D :D

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
I think, on my opinion, there should be a hatching mount station to hatch with your friends! I think it would be a nice idead to hatch mounts with your friends to get new and creative combination of different mounts like for example a kirin mount mixed with seraph wings could end up to be a skyracer or a hybrid! To hatch, you have to have at least 20,000-50,000+ coins to hatch a mount! To hatch one, you have to go to a station in Wizard city, and you have to go to a hatching station with a friend that has at least one mount. I hope this is a good idea

~Amy Legendheart lvl 53 Balance wizard. ^-^

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
Survivor
Feb 02, 2011
Champion
Nov 22, 2008
My seal of approval is given. x nod approvingly x you see this would allow all wizards to have reason to aquire mounts. then you might mix swiftshadow wings with a tiger and who knows what you'd get. No one dose. But i think that you must hatych one mount with a different mount like tigers may not breed same for wings and so on

Defender
Jan 28, 2010
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
honeyhon wrote:
I think, on my opinion, there should be a hatching mount station to hatch with your friends! I think it would be a nice idead to hatch mounts with your friends to get new and creative combination of different mounts like for example a kirin mount mixed with seraph wings could end up to be a skyracer or a hybrid! To hatch, you have to have at least 20,000-50,000+ coins to hatch a mount! To hatch one, you have to go to a station in Wizard city, and you have to go to a hatching station with a friend that has at least one mount. I hope this is a good idea

~Amy Legendheart lvl 53 Balance wizard. ^-^

hoard mounts will never be hatchable it might break ki

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
The thing is, how is kingsisle getting any money here? They need money to expand the game, and if you just hatch to get that specific mount you want or for another mount, then how would kingsisle be able to make any profit with this?

Survivor
May 10, 2010
Hmm, I'd like this Idea, But How about we pay crowns for hatching them instead? The Permanent Mounts are really expensive, And the Hoard mounts are near impossible for some. (never got a Bone Dragon from a pack D: ) So, they could be considerably priced of crowns, depending on their rarity, like the pet hatching. Also, I would only like the permanent mounts (and not the wings) to be able to hatch. Think about it, these two things.
No time Limited mounts: It would be a ripoff to hatch a one day mount with a permanent one.
No wings: Come on, how are wings alone able to breed?