Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Helephant tower

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2011
After being done with almost all of my quests, why can't i get to the helephant tower?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Krazymady wrote:
After being done with almost all of my quests, why can't i get to the helephant tower?

Are you level 60?

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Josh1128Sh wrote:
I have two wizards that are over level 60, how do I get into the tower?

Complete all the Wysteria main quests (aka do all the spiral cup torunament and related quests).

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Josh1128Sh wrote:
I have two wizards that are over level 60, how do I get into the tower?

Complete Wysteria and the head mistress will give you the quest for Helephant tower.

Survivor
Jan 26, 2011
why are you making this tower so inpossible to beat are you trying to make people stop playing this game this tower cheats so bad that nobody wants to go there to fight it is useless i have wasted 40 dollars worth of crowns it is time for you to decide to fix this problem or start losing players :( :( :(

Survivor
Jan 26, 2011
i am not a novice wizard i am a legendary wizard twice i have one wizard that is 68 level and another that is level 62 but you make it inpossible to beat this tower it takes your turns it takes your power weapons from you one guy keeps throwing up 90 percent shields at a moments notice you can not take any of life from him and to make maters he will keep throwing the selkton dragan at you almost every turn :( :( :(

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
dmennis wrote:
why are you making this tower so inpossible to beat are you trying to make people stop playing this game this tower cheats so bad that nobody wants to go there to fight it is useless i have wasted 40 dollars worth of crowns it is time for you to decide to fix this problem or start losing players :( :( :(

You do realize that this tower is optional don't you? It was made hard to require you to get a team together to complete. It is not meant to solo or waste crowns on henchmen.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
i read on central that someone SOLOED this place
if ya must know how this is how
on his death char
he maxed out his death resist

so when he used any sacrifice like spell example dark pact
it would simply not affect him and it will say death immune

he had to give up a lot of time and power to make the outfit
and once he had it the skeleton dragon cheat wasnt doing a thing against him

now get 4 wizards all death with prisms and the like ( ya can use prisms on the first boss its the only trap allowed)
and then say the first part is hard

good stradegy and knowing a enemy before hand makes fights easier

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Thank you for the challenge! That's what all of you are saying when wondering why this tower is so difficult! No push overs. No hand-holding. Either find a solution because you love the game or skip the quest! Some day...and it might be more than a year from now...your wizard might be able to do it on its own. Until then happy questing! Zachary Skullblood

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
grvy123 wrote:
on his death char

now get 4 wizards all death with prisms and the like ( ya can use prisms on the first boss its the only trap allowed)

Is there documented proof like a video on Tube of his solo. The only person anyone knows of who legitimately did this with two peeps is Rylee on both her life and Storm Wizards. Think She did it at level 60. Searched Tube and no others have done that. I take what's on Central with a grain of salt after finding much of it bogus and mainly based on opinion, speculations, rumors, and gossip. Rylee's the real deal. and her vids on Tube under Helephant Tower. She did good and she's like the best player on this game.

Survivor
May 24, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
on his death char

I just watched his video on Youtube. He's a level 70 but to me it wasn't that impressive. My friend Rylee took down the tower with just her life and storm at level 60. It's impressive because the last boss is storm, has a lot of hp and he can't be converted. She won in test and on the real game the first time she went in without dying either time and she didn't have to re-enter. She was also one of the first players to beat the Marleybone tower that was supposed to get us into Celestia. She's by far the best player on Wizard101.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
dmennis wrote:

I finished it. It was hard but not impossible! I didn't use any CROWNS to finish the tower I used a subscription to get in there but nothing else. You dont have to do this tower anyway its optional not mandatory.

Liberator of the Helephant Isaac Dragonthorn Level 70 Transcended Sorceror

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
dmennis wrote:

Why do you waste your Crowns on Henchmen in a place where the bosses cheat? It's not really wise, Henchmen do not know how the bosses cheat, get a good team, good gear, good deck and you could use your crowns, for example, to get that good gear! It's not that hard except if you try to solo it with Henchmen.

dmennis wrote:
i am not a novice wizard i am a legendary wizard twice i have one wizard that is 68 level and another that is level 62 but you make it inpossible to beat this tower it takes your turns it takes your power weapons from you one guy keeps throwing up 90 percent shields at a moments notice you can not take any of life from him and to make maters he will keep throwing the selkton dragan at you almost every turn :( :( :(

1. Always have a Quench on Taurus.
2. Kill the Balance bosses.
3. Kill Taurus.
4. Do Storm Shields.
5. Destroy the 90% shield. He will not cast it again.
6. Kill Ervin, but beware! Hes does Leviathan at the start of each round.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
When you become level 60, Crisp comes up on the side and asks you to come to her and you will get access to the Tower

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
My wife and I started the ToH with just the two of us.
Two hours later we were done with the first battle.
We bolted after that. You really need a good team where you can use power pips for quence, melt, vaporize, and strangle.
We spent the majority of our time on defense. I think we each died like 3 times too.
It can be done with two.
Solo, yikes! Solo and not dying, crazy insane.
We will try it again after we get our collosal spell. And either a myth or ice amulet (I have fire) so we dont keep burning power pips to toss the dispels.
pods

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
Krazymady wrote:

Reason why? Well, you have to be a level 60 and up wizard and you have to be able to go to Wysteria to talk to the headmistress to get to the tower. But, you really need a lot of people there! Because the first floor you get to, there are 4 bosses. So good luck doing solo!
Plus, once you beat Tower Of The Helephant, then you get a badge called
"Liberator Of The Helephant"

Level 68 Necromancer,
Shannon Deathglade