Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Balance A Ravenwood School?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Feb 03, 2012
hey guys, i know this may be silly question to ask but do you think balance is a ravenwood school? Think about it balance ame after all the other schools and it's the only school who doesn't have a classroom in Ravenwood. The classroom is in krok and the actually magic was invented in krok. They're probably starting to introduce balance to ravenwood, but let me know what you think on this. Have fun all of you.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
AstroStorm wrote:
hey guys, i know this may be silly question to ask but do you think balance is a ravenwood school? Think about it balance came after all the other schools and it's the only school who doesn't have a classroom in Ravenwood. The classroom is in krok and the actually magic was invented in krok. They're probably starting to introduce balance to ravenwood, but let me know what you think on this. Have fun all of you.

Actually it could be considered a Ravenwood School, it shares the split up just as Death does.

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
None of the schools are Ravenwood schools.
Ravenwood is not the creator of magic, it just houses them.

The elemental magics come from the The Titans
The Spiritual magics are internal, and created by the wizard.
Balance, which blends all, was founded in Krok.

Ravenwood just teaches, but is not the origin of any.