Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Next School Pets

AuthorMessage
Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Hey guy, i thought it might be fun to post my own post on my ideas for the next school pets and their item card so let's get started.

Fire's pet will be rain of fire, yes i know it is completely unliked, but i think it would be interesting, don't you at least for fun? Anyways the card would do 400+900 over time and add a fuel spell to it(3 fire traps) to all enemies.

Ice's pet will be wooly mammoth, i think everyone will like this, the card that comes along will do 900-1000 damage and then add a stun and 2 -50% to nest shield spells.

Storm's pet will be sirens, three different pets in one! The spell that comes with it will deal 975 damage destroy 2 blades, add 2 -50% accuracy, reduse threat to all ememies. Yes i know this might be a little too powered but storm has been getting near nothing so far and they need something good, so please don't complain.

Myth pet is basilisk, card does 425+975 damage and then 1 stun, then breaks 2 shields. I love increasing myth!

Life Gnomes!, 920-980 damage then 2 life despels and +40% healing to all allies.

Death Dr. Von's Monster, 950 damage convert half to health and then -25% healing to all enemies and -30% damage to next spell to all enemies.

Balance Chimera, 375 myth, life, and death damage and a total of 7 despels one for each school! Balance really needs good second affect.

I know all these pets are the new spells but i love them and if these item cards seem too powerful, comment nicely and i can make changes to them, they have to be good reasons too, and please no attacks on storm. Thanks and have a nice day.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
i like all of these ideas except for fire but some need tweaking. Here are my ideas.

Ice: I like wooly mammoth but i always wanted a frost giant pet as an ice wiz myself.

Fire: Efreet

Storm: I like sirens but maybe it should just be one

Myth: Basilisk is cool but a medusa would be sweet too

Life: Perfect

Death: I like

Balance: Wahat about a tiny little ra tha follows you around.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
First of all i personally would love to have a pet volcano, it sounds cool.

Also, the problem i have with pets like fire dragon, storm lord, triton, frost giant, and ra, are that they are what i call the ultimate creatures of this game. We might be strong enough to harnest their power and call then for help in battle but we are no where near the power level needed to keep them as pets, i mean ra is balance in one being and controls the sun, the source of all life on earth, while the others are titans, the original magic weilders. trust me i would love to have a fire dragon following me everywhere but it just bothers me at this level. I would say at least level 90 would be good, who knows maybe KI will give us these pets for the fun of it.

Survivor
Sep 15, 2009
actually its not possible for a volcano as a pet how will it move??? i think the pet will be the water mole as you can see them in the spell and how come rain of fire is not liked? i think its cool including the water moles! :D