Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 2-24-12

AuthorMessage
Administrator
It's been another wonderful week, and it's even more wonderful now that it's at the end! Time to relax, but first, let's do another edition of Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

So, imagine yourself as, not an upstanding, fine young Wizard, but a creepy crawly evil bad monster. When someone happened upon your lair, what would you say to them?

For example, as "Evil Falmea" I might say, "Your flame will be extiguished by the might of my fiery power!" or "You have about as much fiery passion as a polar bear eating a popsicle!". What would you say?

Have a wonderful weekend!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
I would say as Evil Nicholas DragonFlame, "You shall not trespass in my deadly fortress of never-returnness! MWAHAHAHAHA! I know not much but...lolz....

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
I would say "Beware my branch!" lol and whenever I cheat I would say "tree powers go!"
Anthony Lifeheart
Level 48 Master Theurgist
Go Green!!!

Explorer
May 29, 2009
I would have to say "I'll stomp on your wand when I get through with you!"

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
I would imagine a clockwork golem or something similar saying "I shall now exert horrible agonizing pain on your person." perhaps something paricuarly large would say, "You dont scare me, I get more intimidating things than you free with my breakfast cereal" maybe a ghost would say, "Since I am a spirit and cannot touch anything in the mortal world, this, in theory, wont hurt you a bit." and pretty much anything could say, "A wizard?! Alright, who left the door unlocked?!"

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
I am life, so my quote would be, "I may be life, but i can really pack a powerful punch"
Or, "I may be a great healer, but can kill with passion"
Reed SoulThief level 70 life BOSS

Survivor
Jul 21, 2010
Shadowblight!!!! .... You dare enter my sanctum young wizard, you are but a lowly child come fourth and face your doom muhahahahahaha!!!.

Explorer
Sep 04, 2008
Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Hmm, this will be fun. Bad guys can be fun to think up lines for :D . Let's see. As an evil Paul Stormglade (freaky thought o_o) if someone stumbled upon my hidden lair:
"I give you two choices, little wizard! You can join me and unlock your true potential, or you could face me in battle and be obliterated!" And then maybe there could be a little cutscene where the Wizard refuses to join "evil Paul" and joins the battle circle. Battle is over 5 minutes later (wizard wins with some school restricted spell XD) and "Evil Me" says:

"How can this be? Agh, no matter. The Umbral Queen shall soon crush you!" (With any luck, i'm a main quest boss XD)

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
LOL ok um...

"Your defenses are mere myths" and I'll just erase shields everytime someone puts one up.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
It's been another wonderful week, and it's even more wonderful now that it's at the end! Time to relax, but first, let's do another edition of Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

So, imagine yourself as, not an upstanding, fine young Wizard, but a creepy crawly evil bad monster. When someone happened upon your lair, what would you say to them?

For example, as "Evil Falmea" I might say, "Your flame will be extiguished by the might of my fiery power!" or "You have about as much fiery passion as a polar bear eating a popsicle!". What would you say?

Rachel Dreamsong (storm)
your foolish to think your personality beats my sparking power
Destiny iceflame (ice)
ha ya think i am nothing but deffence do ya well your wrong prepare to face my fiery battle style
Destiny summerflower (fire)
you dare question my power my heckhounds and I will burn ya until your nothing but ashes
Angela Angleheart (life)
sigh another person looking for my bunny pet well i will make sure ya never see him forever

pretty good huh
also if my chars were bosses this will be there super fantastic drop
storm drops dolphin pet
ice drops penguin pet
fire drops flare hound pet
life drops bunny pet

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
I'm a fire wizard and I would be evil Sean Ashthief. This is what I would say. "I will burn you to ashes and take your skull to my collection of dead wizards that challenged me!

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
As "evil Colin Sparkleheart" I might say "You dare stumble into my sacred grove? You're all tangled up in confidence, if you think you can defeat me!"

Explorer
Dec 23, 2009
as the utmost evil wizard colin dragonhunter i would say ''YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!!''

Explorer
Jul 14, 2010
Ronan TitanStalker (death, seraph wings, pet named Luna) "Well, it appears yet another meddler has come to challenge me. Ha! It's impossible to defeat the Angel of Darkness! You shall not prevail! Luna, we must stop him/her!"
Luna:"Indeed, master Ronan. This wizard shall fall by our hands."
*when defeated*
"You've upset the balance of the world, wizard. You won't survive the wrath of the others!"

That would be me alright.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
So many characters that one could quote.

Something that I personally would say would go along the lines of:

"Begone from here, lest you find yourself in trouble."
"I will allow you to become my servant and you will find yourself lucky to be fed my scraps."

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
"I forsee darkness in your future"
"The end is near- well, your end at least"
"You? You've given me nothing but trouble. Now, you can leave the easy way or the hard way... SECURITY!"
"You think you can just waltz right in here and beat me? Think again!"

Explorer
Mar 24, 2011
Professor Falmea wrote:

thou who pass the jelly barrier shal feel the wrath of my peanut butter and bread to be cooked as a meal

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
as a evil caleb strongbringer i would say "so you think you can beat me in combat well i will crush you with the all powerful power of MYTH!" cool right

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Professor Falmea wrote:

Hahaha. I've been waiting for this. :P Evil Shadowsong (my transcended sorcerer) would say something like this:

*to be read in a British accent* "You have been weighed, measured, and found wanting. Feel my wrath, little wizard!"

In my fan-fic, she's (sorta) evil, and I can totally see her saying something along these lines. :)

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
"Hi, I like you a lot. But I have to kill you now anyway."
'When I squash you I am going to make pancakes with your remains"
"Rotting Potatoes have an aroma much like your imminent demise"
"I'm busy eating ice cream. Come back later! Oh wait, I mean, come here young wizard and share my delicious ice cream, Mwu ha ha."
"Gurgle Morphplex Ionization Factor 9"
"I am simply a misunderstood brute. I suppose you are here to kill me?"
"Welcome to my home. Would you like some tea? It's very good tea. I like tea. Do you like tea? Aw, the heck with it, I'm just gonna kill you first, then enjoy my tea."
"Reactor Unmoderated freelance hinge circle fromagulatory crispitulate."

Survivor
Nov 13, 2008
I've been hoping to be asked this one day! I'd be some sort of spectral being (star school) that says:

"How amusing. A wizard, come to defeat me. You aren't even out of diapers! What could you possibly know of magic?
They call it 'cheating'. In reality, it is simply finding the cracks in the boundaries of dueling and slipping through. I don't expect you to understand, though. You'll understand all too soon."

I would then have a lot of challenging and unique cheats.

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
You think you SCARE ME?!?!?! i'm in more denger BEHIND the pet cannon than i am now dueling against your puny mortal magic. Prepare to die a cold and brutal death at my frostbiten power! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA...... (fade out)

Kenneth Frostwalker
Transcended Thaumaturge

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
As an evil Keelan BearHunter i would say, " You challenge me?! Me and my judgement don't judge well on people who barge in on my house!"