Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Someone needs attention.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
People sometimes say they can ban me. And they say their reason is, "because they can" I dont even believe they can ban, but I want to be sure. They dont have a KI badge, but they say they can. Can people who dont work for KI do that? I am scared because I am a paying member and a lvl 69 at that. It took me 3 years for that. I dont want that time to go to waste if he isnt lying. But I wanna know if he is. Can one of the proffesors help me? Please? I dont know what to do!

Administrator
As we have repeatedly stated, young Wizard, if they cannot or will not show you the KingsIsle Support badge, report them and then promptly ignore them. THEY will be the ones who will be banned for impersonating a KingsIsle Employee.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
As we have repeatedly stated, young Wizard, if they cannot or will not show you the KingsIsle Support badge, report them and then promptly ignore them. THEY will be the ones who will be banned for impersonating a KingsIsle Employee.

Thank you so much Professor Greyrose! I followed your instructions and he will never bother me again! :D Well, at least if he doesnt get banned, or maybe just muted, then I'll hope to never cross paths again in the spiral!

Nicholas DragonFlame
Level 70 Theurgist
Drum Jungle, ZF

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Ever since 2008, I have never seen an actual "KingsIsle Support" wizard walking around in the spiral.

Nice to see a picture of one. ^.^

Keep up the good work.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
i have been notified by Mrs. Greyrose that their whole family goes by the same rules. so if anyone says their parent can ban you then dont believe it.