Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Group Problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2012
I am in a group with my sister and am trying to join her on her quest in golem tower to help but it just says she is busy. Also when me or her go into battle it never asks either of us to join the battle?????

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Darkhalzen wrote:
I am in a group with my sister and am trying to join her on her quest in golem tower to help but it just says she is busy. Also when me or her go into battle it never asks either of us to join the battle?????

Golem Tower is a Gauntlet type dungeon. You have to do those solo.

https://www.wizard101.com/home5/w101playersguide/page_8ad6a4041b790501011bbe40b52839dc

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Survivor
Dec 25, 2011
You are wrong about the battle thing they never came out with that option. And the Golem Tower quest is a solo quest so if she finished it shes fine she gets treasure cards, but if she didnt i would say wait til you are at least level 15 my level 12 cant beat Golem Tower yet for its level 12 card task.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2012
mariogabriele3 wrote:
You are wrong about the battle thing they never came out with that option. And the Golem Tower quest is a solo quest so if she finished it shes fine she gets treasure cards, but if she didnt i would say wait til you are at least level 15 my level 12 cant beat Golem Tower yet for its level 12 card task.

Ok ty I did not know it was a solo dungeon. I did it with my death at lvl 9. As for the group battle thing, it mentions on the website that you will be asked if you want to join a battle that a group member is in.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2012
mariogabriele3 wrote:

Thank you for letng me know :)

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
well im not trying to brag but i did it a level 12 i think u should have potions to heal u health when u health gets low and belive u can do it O.O