Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who is YOUR favorite boss?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 29, 2010
There are many interesting, well-detailed bosses in the game. Malistaire, Jade Oni, Meowiarty, Queen Calypso, Sylster, Lyon, etc. But out of every single boss in the game, I have to say my favorite is the final boss of Celestia, Mithraya. Her details and her physical attack are just amazing. I would love to have a pet version of her or even a spell for fire. Thats just my favorite boss, what about yours?

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
I think Malistaire is an intriguing character, and well designed. By the way, this belongs in The Commons.

Defender
Sep 29, 2010
bionaknight wrote:
I think Malistaire is an intriguing character, and well designed. By the way, this belongs in The Commons.

Look, I'm new to the boards. I don't know everything you know.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Defender
Nov 18, 2011
achilles398 wrote:
bionaknight wrote:

welcome new guy or girl

Defender
Sep 29, 2010
colas857 wrote:
achilles398 wrote:
bionaknight wrote:

welcome new guy or girl

Thank you. And btw I'm a guy.

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
I find any member of the Shadow-Web or Morgantine minion to be a delightful boss ( sorry Headmaster Ambrose but my heart belongs to Morganthe and her minions )

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
achilles398 wrote:
bionaknight wrote:

Thats ok. Welcome to the boards. Oh, and I was just pointing that out.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
out of EVERY? wow thats a tough one. i guess i would have to say... the sons of ymir. probably cause you got to know them as the kings of wintertusk and then after all the help they gave, (if you call it help) and then they try to kill you. plus they are the only boss that i like when they cheat. i mean, they play tag while trying to kill you. thats kinda fun.

Explorer
Jul 14, 2010
Personal was always a mix: Lord Nightshade/ Agony Wraith / Oyotomi the Defiler. Lovely to look at, every last one. But if you made me pick, it would be Agony Wraith every time.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
A tough one I have so many. It seems be a tie between Krokopatra (I like all the kroks) and Meowiarty.

Defender
Sep 29, 2010
kinggriffen wrote:
A tough one I have so many. It seems be a tie between Krokopatra (I like all the kroks) and Meowiarty.

I'm surprised really, I thought people would be more into the bosses in the legendary worlds.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2012
Meowiarty or the onis
I like the way meowiarty dies lol and i like the onis for a random reason?

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
I like Marshmellow King submitted by some one whose name I forget

That is all.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2012