Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

unknown spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I was wathing the commercial yesterday and it got me.I don't thinkk I've ever seen any of those spells.One looks like a sea god with a cloud under him and the other looked like a giant ice man with a mallet.If anyone one k nows what they are and (or) their stats please reply.

just wondering
Charles Darkblade

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
tk101rocks wrote:
I was wathing the commercial yesterday and it got me.I don't thinkk I've ever seen any of those spells.One looks like a sea god with a cloud under him and the other looked like a giant ice man with a mallet.If anyone one k nows what they are and (or) their stats please reply.

just wondering
Charles Darkblade

I too have seen this and wonder the same thing. I found out that the "Giant Ice man with a mallet" is the Ice God, if you will, off Elik's Edge in the Shopping District. So I'm told anyways. I know the elephant is a final fire move called Helephant but I have not seen or heard anything back yet on the "Sea God" one.

Hunter SilverHeart

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
I was under the impression that the sea god one is Storm Lord, the level 48 storm spell that has not been released, and the ice giant one the Ice Giant level 48 spell for ice. He is also the ice giant on Elik's Edge, yes. I always assumed that's what they were, but I can't be sure.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Explorer
Sep 02, 2008
tk101rocks,

I think the new death card is called scarecrow. It will attack all enemy targets, drain some of their health, and then transfer the stolen health to the death wizard just like the ghoul card does.

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
The death spell is scarecrow deals 445 damage to all oponents and half of all comes back for health.

James thunder blade

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
irishfanpro wrote:
The death spell is scarecrow deals 445 damage to all oponents and half of all comes back for health.

James thunder blade
I think the ad was posting new spells that have yet to be realsed

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
that death spell is called scare crow lol!

but for somereason i see people use that big giant fire dragon and its really weird

the storm spell that comes out with dark clouds and stuff looks like zeus lol

wait soon to find out those new spells!

luke star song lvl 26 myth cionjurer adept

Hero
May 19, 2009
the sorm spell is storm lord, the ice spell is frost giant.

and the final fire spell you learn is not helephant its fire dragon.

does anyone know the date when the lv48 pets and spells were added to the game? because when i started playing these spells were already a part of the game.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2008
Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
The new 7 pip spells were added April 13, and here are their card effects:

Storm: "Storm Lord"- 690 damage and stun to all enemies (yes, both the damage and the stun are to all enemies)
Fire: "Fire Dragon"- 440+351 damage over 3 rounds to all enemies
Ice: "Frost Giant"- 475 damage and stun to all enemies
Myth: "Ortrus"- 50 and 650 damage (note: this is to ONE enemy)
Death: "Scarecrow"- 400 damage to all enemies, convert half to health
Life: "Rebirth"- 650 heal and Absorb 400 to all friends (yes, both the heal and the absorb are to all friends)
Balance: "Power Nova"- 470 damage and a -25% attack to all enemies (I won't bother this time)

Hope this helped. No, seriously, I really do. That's what the message boards are for.

Galen Swiftbreeze
Living Legend (A student who trains primarily in life, but also in myth) Level 46.

"Nothing is nothing. Don't pretend it's anything else."

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
last fire is fire dragon 345+605 three rounds
plus i know the rest the sea god is ice giant
the worrior on a cloud is storm lord
the sun is power nova
bartleby is rebirth
the scarecrow is scarecrow
the two headed dog is orthus
i am thinking of more to add for 8 pip spells kingsisle plz plz plz add em

Hero
May 19, 2009
sparky1233334444 wrote:
last fire is fire dragon 345+605 three rounds
plus i know the rest the sea god is ice giant
the worrior on a cloud is storm lord
the sun is power nova
bartleby is rebirth
the scarecrow is scarecrow
the two headed dog is orthus
i am thinking of more to add for 8 pip spells kingsisle plz plz plz add em

How is the frost giant a sea god? the giants were the rulers of the skies, the dragons ruled the land, and the tritons ruled the "sea". Before bartleby and the raven put them into a eternal slumber.