Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Would YouTrade Your Spell For?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
Of the same rank, if you could trade any of your school spells with another school (excluding astral magics), what would you trade it for (it would convert to your school)...?

I would definitely trade thunderbat for fire elf because those shields can be pretty pesky when your trying to score a big hit.

So what would you trade for?

Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
Basilisk on my myth for sirens. even a weaker version of sirens will do. My fighting style revolves almost exclusively around frog. i desperately need a new aoe...

Defender
Dec 25, 2008
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
nagashiki wrote:
Basilisk on my myth for sirens. even a weaker version of sirens will do. My fighting style revolves almost exclusively around frog. i desperately need a new aoe...

You wouldn't be able to use Sirens, so that's not a very smart idea, unless you had the Storm Mastery Amulet.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2011
I would trade Vampire for Metor Strike any day. Death barely gets a aoe. I hate it the aoe for Death is 7 pips or 4 power pips. I would definatly want a better aoe. I really should have gotten Myth, Ice or Fire for my secondary school. But like all other wizards who are not on their second or even third, I choose Storm because of the high power.

-Steven Pearlgem-
:Magus Necromancer:

If you dont like the graves you haven't died yet.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
joujou11cool wrote:
nagashiki wrote:

You wouldn't be able to use Sirens, so that's not a very smart idea, unless you had the Storm Mastery Amulet.

uh just saying the OP said that the spell would revert to your own school
so basicly if basilisk and sirens were swapped it might be something like

sonic drake for storm
mythical mermaid for myth

reread the post it says revert meaning it will change

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
I would trade Insane Bolt (A storm school spell, which does astral damage, but still belonging to the Storm school) for Storm Hound. Technically, Storm has this spell, but it is ONLY available as a necklace, and as a pet, which you have to spend a LOT of crowns on.

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
Shiningfantasia wrote:
I would trade Insane Bolt (A storm school spell, which does astral damage, but still belonging to the Storm school) for Storm Hound. Technically, Storm has this spell, but it is ONLY available as a necklace, and as a pet, which you have to spend a LOT of crowns on.

Technically you could only trade an x spell for another x spell, and since they are both the same school you can't trade for it, but nice try.

What you could do is trade tempest for heck hound... an interesting trade I think, but I would have to decline as I enjoy using tempest to assist a teammate to help clear out all tower and storm shields for his tempest, storm lord, sirens, etc..