Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Worst Fears For lvl 78 Spells?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Now with the recent updates and new lvl 68 spells, people are unsure of these spells and these spells might forshadow the next ones:
Will fire be an all powerful DOT?
Will Ice still not be strong enough?
Will Storm continue to decrease in Power?(please not)
Will Myth continue it's rampage and stuns?
Will Life Continue to grow in power?(YES YES YES!)
Will Death still be weaker damage drains?
And will balance still get no second affect?

And will i stop talking, probably not, but you can continue to talk! Reply back on these 'fears' of the next spells.

BTW i couldn't find anything wrong with ice spell so forgive me if i made ice sound weak, it's not. :-)

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
My biggest fear is probably that Storm will get a weaker version of Sirens with 2 more flashy side affects. I'm hoping for a strong hit one enemy spell with stun.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
my fear is that death will not get a multi hit spell at lvl 78 i have wanted one to come out since cl.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
I'll be honest my biggest fear for level 70 spells is that they wont have good accuracy. Where is the accuracy? is my biggest fear.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
this sounds like a soap opera with all these questions your asking, anyways i fear that there will be an upgraded old spell like Dr. von's monster is an upgraded wraith.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Whether or not this sounds like a cheap soap, I'll reply with this!

Worst fear for storm is that they'll get an attack that is weak in damage in exchange for a measly little effect that does very little to actually affect battle.

Worst fear for Myth is that they'll get a weak spell that is not AoE that gives you yet another stun.

Worst fear for Ice is that they will get a minion that casts Ice Kraken or Icezilla while Myth's minion Talos gets Minotaur taken away and frog damage reduced. (Rant)

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
lol what would be awesome is that the next rounds of spells be form other schools than our own as we grow in power should me not be able to cast other spell with our own rate of pip usage?

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
My worst fear is Death once again not getting a DOT. While Frankenstein is powerful, death deserves more than what they have been given. I am also worried of Storm being over powered. Their DOT spell was way over powered to me. It should have been a 1 person hitter.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
AstroStorm wrote:
Now with the recent updates and new lvl 68 spells, people are unsure of these spells and these spells might forshadow the next ones:

And will i stop talking, probably not, but you can continue to talk! Reply back on these 'fears' of the next spells.

BTW i couldn't find anything wrong with ice spell so forgive me if i made ice sound weak, it's not. :-)

My biggest fear? Um, Balance gets a group heal- yet another reason for people to spam us with requests.

Ice and Life are practically immortal- I don't see that changing. And how has Storm decreased in power? If you don't know how to strategize, then yes- you will be weak.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
Shiningfantasia wrote:

Worst fear for Myth is that they'll get a weak spell that is not AoE that gives you yet another stun.

Dead on!
I play mainly a myth and that's the only concern i have for the next spells. We need a new AoE. I have been using frogs for every type of fights ever since i discovered gargantuan and it's getting boring now. I like AoE spellls and i have been very disappointed with the last two spells myth got.
- Medusa was a great single target spell. it looked nice and the damage was about average and what you would expect but the effect was O so disappointing. I understand the point of it for pvp but its almost useless in pve. in most cases, medusa is used agaisnt bosses and most of them are stun resistant.
- Basilisk, in my opinion, only had the animation going for it. I can't understand why KI had to give us a DoT. most myth like the signature spells like orthrus or minotaur. if they wanted to give us a single target,they should have at least made it a shield breaker. Once again why the stun? Even if the target wasn't stun resistant, if the spell doesn't kill it just delays the attack that's going to come (and agaisnt, say bosses like spiders in mirror lake, it's a death wish since their next spell is most likely going to be deadlier with the extra pip)

So yea, dear developers of this awesome game: please make the next myth spell an AoE and give it any effect other than stun, Anything!

End of rant :-D

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
My worst fear is that the attacks are even more childish than the Rank 9 spells.

Explorer
Apr 27, 2011
My fear is that new spells will look lame... I also don't want Storm to get another weak spell just because it has extra effects.

Defender
May 24, 2009
I dont really have a fear as long as all school's stay true to their roots like myth being the third strongest school and being able to remove shields.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2011
watsupdog111 wrote:
this sounds like a soap opera with all these questions your asking, anyways i fear that there will be an upgraded old spell like Dr. von's monster is an upgraded wraith.
. I agree the newer spells have more or less coped the older spells me being a death wizard I am not happy with what spells they have made for death they are weaker and they are no match for any other spell they don't do anough damage and Evan though that it will heal a bit it's not anough at all pls fix this prob. :(

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
If there are lvl 78 spells then there will be more data and more data=more lag and theres enough lag as it is :-(

Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
My worst fear, since I am life, is not life getting up to be the strongest school, starting as the weakest. I'm looking forward to a life attack that does over 1000 damage without any boots resist blade trap etc. My worst fear is probably ice getting super health and some insane AoE effect. Although will always have the best health, and be best school. Hehe, we don't get much bonuses in spells, but we getting super strong. I asked my friends and they say life is the strongest school. Another fear is storm getting a 500 attack damage spell. It would be rank 10 and have super low power. That doesn't worry m e as much as how many time that would be cast. Think about it. Weaker spells usually have higher accuracy. So storms highest accuracy besides 100 would be 90. Thats life minimum. If they cast that about 5 or 6 times, that would kill us. And uh yea a fear for fire is really just have a DOT spell that does 800 each round. Death Myth and Blance not much to get

Survivor
Dec 14, 2011
My worst fear is choking from laughing much listen you people nag so much about a game seriously peoples .really? Really? Just wow

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
I have a new worst fear for 78 spells.

They'll be released in card packs that you have to buy with crowns, where you only have a very slim chance to get it on top of it.

In commemoration with my huge disappointment at the release of Ninja Lore.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
AstroStorm wrote:

excuse me but i think i stand for all of us storm wizards out there when i say this but i happen to be a storm wizard so your storm school comment
is very offensive :(

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
nagashiki wrote:
Shiningfantasia wrote:

Dead on!
I play mainly a myth and that's the only concern i have for the next spells. We need a new AoE. I have been using frogs for every type of fights ever since i discovered gargantuan and it's getting boring now. I like AoE spellls and i have been very disappointed with the last two spells myth got.
- Medusa was a great single target spell. it looked nice and the damage was about average and what you would expect but the effect was O so disappointing. I understand the point of it for pvp but its almost useless in pve. in most cases, medusa is used agaisnt bosses and most of them are stun resistant.
- Basilisk, in my opinion, only had the animation going for it. I can't understand why KI had to give us a DoT. most myth like the signature spells like orthrus or minotaur. if they wanted to give us a single target,they should have at least made it a shield breaker. Once again why the stun? Even if the target wasn't stun resistant, if the spell doesn't kill it just delays the attack that's going to come (and agaisnt, say bosses like spiders in mirror lake, it's a death wish since their next spell is most likely going to be deadlier with the extra pip)

So yea, dear developers of this awesome game: please make the next myth spell an AoE and give it any effect other than stun, Anything!

End of rant :-D

i am a storm wizard but i also agree. you should also give them another minion like maybe a sphinx minion

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
I love you jsd2122001.

A big powerful minion that makes everyone else seriously run for their money!

That will be a day of glory for Myth.

Defender
May 29, 2011
gazflash wrote:
watsupdog111 wrote:
. I agree the newer spells have more or less coped the older spells me being a death wizard I am not happy with what spells they have made for death they are weaker and they are no match for any other spell they don't do anough damage and Evan though that it will heal a bit it's not anough at all pls fix this prob. :(

How is dr. vons monster a updated wraith? Hello! - 25% infection. ( no one complains aboout vampire, upraged ghoul, wraith, upgraded vampire, there is no problem with that. )

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
My fear is that spells will get stronger, they already take out more then 50% of all school's health. Almost a 1 hit KO on Storm.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
jsd2122001 wrote:
AstroStorm wrote:

excuse me but i think i stand for all of us storm wizards out there when i say this but i happen to be a storm wizard so your storm school comment
is very offensive :(

Um, well i'm also a storm wizard so does that include me? Secondly, how is this offensive because if you have studied the standards of the schools, storm's power is decreasing, not majorly but slowly. Finally, i did say please not fro storm's decreasing power so that wasn't much of am insult. Thanks for reading, bye now. :D

Explorer
Dec 28, 2010
i think its unfair storm has low health they need strong attacks its like in the book storm i suppose to be capiable to deliver devasatatting hits and sirens does 880 while our level 58 spell does 1012 or something but we need strong hits cause if we get a weaker spell then sirens the we might as well destroy the storm school