Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wysteria is horrible.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 04, 2012
redguy2303 wrote:
I am in mooshu and I'm a level 31. I got out of krok at level 17-19(not sure which one)
How you got at Mooshu already? I need to catch up I am level 38!!

Explorer
Jun 04, 2012
jmaster839 on Jan 21, 2013 wrote:
i'm not gonna lie but this world sorta of reminded me of a movie um ... oh yea harry series and it wasnt a bad world it kept me busy so i can start moshuu
Wysteria is a side world MarleyBone is the world you are looking for

Explorer
Jun 04, 2012
RavenLady777 on Apr 20, 2013 wrote:
Regarding your last paragraph: if you stack the quests, do the Za'ane quest along with the dungeon, you don't have to redo it. I learned this a couple of years ago.
Too late -_-

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
You must remember that most young wizards start this world at level 25. Your level makes a huge difference. You being level 60 makes it all seem easy. I have a feeling that KI tried to make this world fun and enjoyable for all levels. I, myself, enjoy Pigswick Academy's range of architecture, and the level of opponents is fine for me. Of course, I am 32 levels lower than you, which, in this case, is a pretty big deal. But if you want a challenge, work on your storyline world. Or work Grizzleheim until it starts to get tough. If Wysteria isn't "hard" enough for you, that is not my problem, neither is it KI's. So please take my advice.

Defender
Jul 27, 2009
I just beat Tower of the Helephant a few days ago that is hard as I don't know what. I almost quit at the final boss and I level 80

Explorer
May 21, 2011
I enjoyed Wysteria. It certainly isn't one of my favorite worlds, but it isn't bad. The final bosses on Pegasus Place and Tanglewood Way are pretty tough for the level you're supposed to be when you defeat them. I know people are going to go crazy about this, but I like cheating enemies. I like to give myself a challenge, such as finding out what the cheats are, and making sure I have some good cards in my deck for taking them on.

(P.S., for the last guy in the tournament, make sure you have plenty of shields ready!)

TheScarySwords out.

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
I do somewhat agree with what you are saying. I think there was really no hint to Wysteria, and there was really no point to it. I mean, it was cool and all, but I didn't really get the memo.

Wolf HawkBreaker Promethean

A Balanced Life

"Stuffs hard. We get it. Now go."

Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
I LOVED Wysteria. Although, yes, it was a little short for me, I think it was a good break from always having to battle against evil villains trying to take over the Spiral. I can say that Wysteria may have been one of my favorite worlds The characters are very engaging, and I like to see the Ravenswood vs. Pigswick rivalry. Yes, I do agree Chester Droors was very difficult for me ( I was the normal level at the time), but with the correct strategy he can be defeated. The tournament part of it was fun and original, and the colorful streets and well designed world was a great distraction from the gloominess of Marleybone . Overall, I think Wysteria was a great side world, much better than Grizzleheim, in my opinion.

Emmaline Iceshard
Lvl. 47 Master Thaumaturge

Survivor
May 01, 2011
pokemonfan204 on Feb 25, 2012 wrote:
i completed wysteria at level 25, it is way too easy for me
dude at level 60 you get a quest for this helephant thing and you to fight 4 bosses reallllly realllllly hard man im even a level 65 and i cant do it and i do agree that the storyline was horrible but its just like wintertusk and grizzlehiem you think you finish it but you gotta go back

Survivor
Mar 07, 2013
You Cant Defeat Wysteria at lvl 25 because you get there at lvl 25. Lier!

Survivor
Mar 25, 2011
Wysteria is nothing like GrizzleHiem!!!
Joshua GoldGem

Survivor
Jul 01, 2013
I really loved Wisteria, I think it is very beautiful. Wisteria is definitely one of my favorite worlds.

Fiona Green, Level 28, Life

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Quick Mycin Ashburn wrote:
Its not a bad world, its just too short. I think kingsisle kinda rushed this and could have made it better and longer. Hopefully they will add on to it like grizzleheim. Possibly weirwood?
Well, they sure have a lot of side quests...

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Dr Von on Jun 12, 2012 wrote:
I like Wysteria~ it was a cute, little side-world that immediately brought back memories of a certain favourite book of mine...

*cough* POTTER *cough*

I was level 60 when Wysteria came out, so it was easy for me... by that point, I was kinda used to all of the cheating that goes on. Unfortunately, I never completed Helephant Tower~ the one time I was in there, I got abandoned by my group in the last room and had to ditch the quest because it can't be soloed. Darkness, despair!
I saw the thing they'd ere doing there from HP. *cough* Tri-wizard tourney *cough*

Explorer
Mar 23, 2013
I was lv 29-30 doing WT, it was too easy, except for Randolf Spellshine. (which I got on the forth try) I was just annoying! stuck up pigs

Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
TheScarySwords on Jun 11, 2013 wrote:
I enjoyed Wysteria. It certainly isn't one of my favorite worlds, but it isn't bad. The final bosses on Pegasus Place and Tanglewood Way are pretty tough for the level you're supposed to be when you defeat them. I know people are going to go crazy about this, but I like cheating enemies. I like to give myself a challenge, such as finding out what the cheats are, and making sure I have some good cards in my deck for taking them on.

(P.S., for the last guy in the tournament, make sure you have plenty of shields ready!)

TheScarySwords out.
Just to make things clear, shields actually don't work at all with Randolf Spellshine. Every round, he gets a normal turn and an extra turn to get rid of any shields you have. I just wanted to say that so that people don't waste all their shields when they should be attacking! My strategy is to stack up blades and traps and do a one hit kill, otherwise he vampires and a small attack ends up doing nothing. Have a wonderful day!

Rebecca Shadowbreeze Lvl 66 Megan Sunsong Lvl 51 Ryan Lvl 44 Sophia Rubyflame Lvl 35 Haley Stormcloud Lvl 35 Isabella Rose Lvl 32 Thank you for your time.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
I enjoyed the challenging battles in Wyseria but I thought the world was just unnecessary. I got nothing really special out of it other than an over priced athame. But it wasn't to horrible.

Lvl. 36

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
When you are writing in the Message Boards, I advise that you use proper grammar. Wysteria is a side world, so it doesn't really matter if you pass it or not, but I do agree that the Green Men were pretty tough for me!

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
Quick Mycin Ashburn wrote:
Its not a bad world, its just too short. I think kingsisle kinda rushed this and could have made it better and longer. Hopefully they will add on to it like grizzleheim. Possibly weirwood?
The Weirwood is already part of the game. The Weirwood is located in Avalon, and divided up into three sections: The Wild, The Wyrd, and Dun Dara.

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
Clumsy Sebastion L... on Feb 21, 2012 wrote:
I am sorry wizard101 crew but this world just from cl to wy its like a leap into a hole the storyline doesnt make sense you dont ever do anything there is only a few bosses and the quest are too few or mayber its because i did it at level 60 i dont know but i just found it was horrible. :(
Oh, i am surprised to hear this. Wysteria is just fantastic. It offers alternative way of leveling for low level players and grants a great dungeon for stronger wizards seeking some challange. I started a new wizard, just to get through DS and Wyst again. My favourite part is the tournament and the battle against the treacherous life teacher.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
How come? Wysteria is a great world! It prepares you for Dungeon Cheating Opponents, plus, it's my favorite world, go forever, Wysteria!

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
Jerry Saibot on Sep 8, 2013 wrote:
Oh, i am surprised to hear this. Wysteria is just fantastic. It offers alternative way of leveling for low level players and grants a great dungeon for stronger wizards seeking some challange. I started a new wizard, just to get through DS and Wyst again. My favourite part is the tournament and the battle against the treacherous life teacher.
I have to say, Chester Droors is one of my favs

I also really enjoyed the challenge Randolph Spellshine presented for low levels, once I went through at the appropriate level.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
Well, besides 1/4 of Wysteria being about destroying a portal and 3/4 being about a tournament I didn't like Wysteria. The Crystal Tower Dungeon Boss had more health than Lord Bramble the one who possesed Chester Droors and stole the Spiral Cup.

Blaze ShadowFlame Level 37

Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
same.
I also completed it at lvl25.the chester droors is WAY to hard.i completed him at lvl33 with a life friend.PLZ make it longer.

bye,
sloan wildmancerlvl36 storm
ps can someone help me with drvon katzenian in marleybone in the centaur realm if its full dworgyn realm