Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Level Did You Start Krokotopia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
I was around level 16 when I started KT. I had done Sunken City twice and I had helped a friend through the entirety of WC and I completed every WC quest before I left for KT (even the side quests!) I personally think that being a higher level helps immensely, especially because I've been soloing KT so far. I am a Life wizard with my secondary as Death, (both of those boost on each other and on balance, super helpful here in KT) so I can solo just fine. If you have to solo and you can't battle without dying, go back to WC and beat Nightshade a few times (Solo this) and you get a whole bunch of XP and money, treasure cards and once I got a crown wand from him.

Hope I helped!

Genevieve Moongem, Journeyman Theurgist

Survivor
Sep 17, 2012
Hey

I have 3 wizards and they all cover almost every school...

My Fire
Started at level 12

My Life
Started at level 11

My Storm
Started at level 13

Hope this helped?

Survivor
Jan 23, 2013
For me, I got out of Wizard City and into Krokotopia at level 14 on all my accounts.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2013
My Storm wizard got in at level 11

- Mackenzie Boomstone, Storm, level 16

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
It truly depends rather you did just he main-questing, or the side questing with it, but you should enter krokotopia near level 13-23.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
lop lo on Mar 18, 2012 wrote:
I started KT about lvl 17 cuz i did crab alley and it gived me lot of exp. Now i'm lvl 23 in the grand arena. :P :x :) :-) :( :-o
me 2 balance level 23 acsess to wiz city, krok, and grizzalhim

Explorer
Oct 04, 2009
Well i started it at level 2 because i had a friend who was already there, teleported to him, marked krokotopia, and I started the quests there. When I actually had access to krokotopia by myself I just picked up where I left off.

Sloan Nightgrove Level 49 Fire

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
Well, I got my life (deleted) in at level 9. I have had several lifes in the past (deleted, obviously) that have gotten into Krokotopia at lvl 9. But then that one quest, the second one, I would level up. I think that mostly life's can get into Krok at level 9. I tried with other schools, but only got death and myth.

Jenna Wintergem lvl 11 Ice
Ashley Cloud lvl 13 Storm

Survivor
Jan 23, 2013
CanaryCass on Mar 1, 2013 wrote:
For me, I got out of Wizard City and into Krokotopia at level 14 on all my accounts.
I also ENDED Krokotopia at about level 24. So, through Krokotopia, I gained a total of 10 levels.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
My balance wizard got there around level 11 or 12

-Angela DragonStone
The wizard that rokz

Survivor
Jan 21, 2013
My balance wizard started krok at lvl 17 because i did colossus Boulevard and crab alley

Hope that Helped

(Tyler Titancaster lvl 32 Magus Sorcerer)

Survivor
Apr 20, 2012
i started when i was like 18 or 17 cause it took me forever to get membership :P

Survivor
Apr 12, 2013
I'm a level 13 and I have not unlocked KT yet. I just unlocked Colossus Boulavaurd. I'm probably going to do colossus so I can level up and whip through the beginning of KT. - Kestrel SkyStrider lvl 13 Balance

Survivor
Feb 13, 2012
Level 11 because I used my balance wizard then got on to my second account and warped there (no it's not cheating)

Survivor
May 30, 2013
What Level i should go to Krokotopia 17

Survivor
May 09, 2009
I just got there with my new death wizard. I finished all the quests in Wizard City that I could do and entered as a lvl 19. It seems rather easy so far.

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
Survivor
May 18, 2012
I think that I started at level 15. I remember how excited I was when I got there.

~Richard Deathstone
Level 20 Wizard

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
level 21 storm was when I entered because I wasn't a member for a while so all I did was battle that low level kraken on triton ave

Survivor
May 05, 2012
My first wizard entered at level 20 I think because I didn't get membership until Lvl 16.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2013
I entered Krokotopia at level 15.

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
Only two of my wizards have reached KT. Also I have seen a level 9 in KT before.

Life: 12
Myth: 10

Jasmine Rainbowdreamer level 44

Once I have my other wizards' name memorized I'll say them.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2013
I am a level 12 life I just finished the first dungeon on krokotopia I have died 1 once.
I don't know how I beat him(them) because im low level ( i'm not bragging )
1 thing I didn't do in wizard city..

-Side quests- Such as , Penny dreadful the skeleton ones on unicorn way and others.

I don't know why I didn't do them but should I before continuing

-Krokotopia-

thanks
Tara Ghost Hunter
Level 12
life

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Iceyburger on Jun 8, 2013 wrote:
I am a level 12 life I just finished the first dungeon on krokotopia I have died 1 once.
I don't know how I beat him(them) because im low level ( i'm not bragging )
1 thing I didn't do in wizard city..

-Side quests- Such as , Penny dreadful the skeleton ones on unicorn way and others.

I don't know why I didn't do them but should I before continuing

-Krokotopia-

thanks
Tara Ghost Hunter
Level 12
life
Since you are having a hard time, I would go back and do the side quests (not necessarily Penny). Make sure you have the best gear for your level, and use your fairy/sprites!

(I usually hit Krok at level 11 or 12 and rarely have problems...perhaps look at what secondary school you've trained, and make sure your deck is built with your trap, trained in Colossus Blvd, which you should do at least half of for exp)

Explorer
May 21, 2011
Whoa, level 12 and already on the first dungeon? I'm level 14 and I haven't even started Krokotopia yet! Probably because I did all side quests, Crab Alley, and now I'm on Colossus Boulevard. The only side quests I know of I didn't complete are Sunken City, and Gloria Krendell's crafting quests. I would say you are pretty low level, but I'm no person to tell you whether to do WC's side quests. Ohnoswords out.

Lvl 44
Lvl 38
Lvl 14