Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

craftable thrusher cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
Hi All;
I'm a Life Wizard.
I'm writing this, (pardon my spelling) because I seem to have lost my
Threasure (Gold) card recipies.
I am trying to advance in my crafting skill, so I need to make a Natures Wrath Gold card, I buy it from the life tree, and the two others also needed to make the Natures Wrath Gold card, from the Life tree. Now I can not seem to find the recipies for them???
Which buttons do I push or icons??
I can not find them in my backpack???
Thanks
Marissa SparkleSinger lvl 58 Life

Champion
May 03, 2011
Your treasure card recipes are probably in your recipe folder. Just click on the little "crafting vial" (looks like a beaker from a Chemistry lab) on the right vertical menu, after you get into your spellbook. Then, look at the top (horizontal) menu. Click the little "house" icon on the top right, and keep clicking it till you get to the card and snacks section. Your recipes should be there.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
If the tree is not giving you the option of buying the recipe, then you may have already bought it.

Press 'J'. This will open your recipes. On the upper right, you will see a house icon. Clicking on that will go to the recipes for housing items. On that screen, you will see the icon of cards on the upper right. That will take you to 'all cards'. On the top of that interface you will see four symbols--cards (all cards), reagent, snacks, and the gold treasure card icon. By clicking on the gold treasure card icon, you will get the list off all the recipes for treasure cards.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 70 Life

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
Morresa wrote:
Hi All;
I'm a Life Wizard.
I'm writing this, (pardon my spelling) because I seem to have lost my
Threasure (Gold) card recipies.
I am trying to advance in my crafting skill, so I need to make a Natures Wrath Gold card, I buy it from the life tree, and the two others also needed to make the Natures Wrath Gold card, from the Life tree. Now I can not seem to find the recipies for them???
Which buttons do I push or icons??
I can not find them in my backpack???
Thanks
Marissa SparkleSinger lvl 58 Life

Pressing "J" will take you straight to the recipes section. From your backpack, you can also use the arrow to go over to the Reagents section, then click on recipes in the lower right section of the screen. If this is your first foray into crafting, I suggest clicking on help, going to the beaker icon (crafting tips section) and give it a quick read through. If you need any other help, just post back here.