Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck on two Common's Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
I have two easy quests I cannot seem to figure out in Commons. Sad I know however, I have searched all over for the Common's Smith I've gone through every path I could see yet I cannot seem to locate him. The second is searching for the Death Tree, 'Martis' to search for a hint to find a scroll. I've been to the location behind the waterfall even searched around there yet I am unable to detect anything. Can someone give me a clue or tell me where I can get help. Thanks.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
MelissaM909 wrote:
I have two easy quests I cannot seem to figure out in Commons. Sad I know however, I have searched all over for the Common's Smith I've gone through every path I could see yet I cannot seem to locate him. The second is searching for the Death Tree, 'Martis' to search for a hint to find a scroll. I've been to the location behind the waterfall even searched around there yet I am unable to detect anything. Can someone give me a clue or tell me where I can get help. Thanks.

The Smith, I can not tell you exactly where he is but maybe a hint - remember the Fair Grounds are part of the Commons area.

The Death tree - you have to have access under the water fall to go in that door, which you may not have as yet?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
MelissaM909 wrote:

Here is a link to one of the fansites that will help you with all of Zeke's quests and with the history book quests too:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34&highlight=zeke+s+quests

For the Smith in The Commons, it says "Fairegrounds". Look behind one of the orange tents in the Fairegrounds.

And Mortis is the tree that is behind the doors in the waterfall area. After you go through the doors, Mortis is right in front of you. (You need to follow the storyline, and eventually you will get access to open the doors there.)

Hope this helps.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
MelissaM909 wrote:
While I cannot reveal the actual answer, I will give you a riddle:

Behind the tower where the Master lives,
A brewer who a potion gives,
a way to refill Mana too,
The Smith lies near,
good luck to you!

As for your second quest, I am unaware of the answer. This is probably a Death only quest. I would check the Death School tower, though. It should be opposite the Death School building.

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
Go to the fansites for the list of the smiths or anymore or Prospecter Zekes finds! Mortis is located in Nightside.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
MelissaM909 wrote:
Try wizard101 central. I can give you the link if you are having difficulty finding it. (Use google if you cant find it right away)

Good luck!

Explorer
Jan 17, 2012
One of the best collections of the location of The Smiths, and other of Prospector Zeke's questions, can be found here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34

As far as the quest with Mortis, have you tried talking to Mortis? He's right to the left of the Death School.