Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 2-17-12

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
Suzette37 wrote:
Some of us have talked about being able to play hide and seek. But the names above people give our positions away.

Well maybe they can remove the names above them. I think it would be cool if, instead of playing tag at your house, that it kinda creates a blank copy of a world. For example, you can be playing hide n seek im Mooshu, Jade Palace, and after so mandy rounds it picks an other random location. Of course you should still have the option to play at your house.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
What about a scavenger hunt? You have to find pets hidden in homes and when you find all of them you win! But things will block the way such as a power up that will switch the current positions of pets so they are in a different place. I would also like to see a list of everyone playing a game. I have been left at a game of wildfyer tag and i though there were more than 15 players but turns out there was only three players left and everyone else went to another place :-/ Like maybe a counter like 5/12 players left or something along those lines so we actually know how many people are in the game.

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
How about a variation of tag that I call time bomb. whoever is it will be turned into a clockwork golem, and would have a certain mmount of time to tag someone else. if someone else is tage\ged, the timer restarts. if the timer runs out, whoever was it is turned into a skeleton, and can not use powerups or be tagged for the rest of the game. Whoever is the last one to not be turned into a skeleton is the winner.

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
ok in an addition to the tag, maybe like if you dont have anybody in your house and no friends are on like and auto feature. choose the amount of extra people (from 1-50) and then you could play tag with them. also along with that, make it so the owner of the house has the control of if the game is starting and not just anyone can control it. like one person said, capture the flag. YES please. that would be awesome. except when you tag someone they go back to the respawn or get frozen. another good one would be lazer tag. personally, I like lazer tag. it would be cool running around with wands using your keys to shoot. in addition to installing pvp arenas, put in some derby races inside your houses the next time you add a pack. that would be fun to have a pet race in your home. but like your own customizable course like where to put the mud and ducks and jumps and other stuff. but there would be a limit. try these ideas in the test realm ASAP i bet lots of people will love it.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
1. you can play hide and seek with wildfire tag, to the people above me
2. I would love to see capture-the-flag, dodgeball/survivor (instead of balls we can throw snowballs if you are ice, lightning bolts for storm, etc. like a wand spell,)( I have also mentioned how I would like to be able to do this in the commons, if someone says something silly. Of course there must be a limit, like once every five minutes, so no one is running around zapping and yelling gift me gift me!)
maybe a scavenger or treasure hunt
or a game like chess with people, npcs for people not there.
and checkers...
if we could sit we could play "magical chairs" instead of musical
Simon says?

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
Another week has passed, and this one has a three day holiday weekend at the end of it! Hooray! Before we go, however, it's time for a new Feedback Friday.

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

So, you may have seen that on the Test Realm, we're testing out a new Housing game - Tag. When I've been able to jump in matches, it's been a LOT of fun (I even won a few!). I'm excited to see it on Live game later this year! ::grin::

We're curious, for future consideration, what else sounds like fun? What other housing game would you add?

Have a great weekend Wizards!
Hide n' seek!

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
And you should add freeze tag. The player who is "it" transforms into a colossus, and players whom are tagged transform into evil snowmen, and cannot move. And trees in the forest. It is similar. The player who is it turns into an earth walker and the tagged players turn into treants and cannot move, however, any player that may accidentally get to close to a treant will become a treant and will not be able to move. Another one can be muckle. It is good to be it in this game. In this game, the player who is it becomes a wraith, and has the "souls". The other players want to steal the souls and chase the player who is it. When someone catches the player who is it, they become it.

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
Defender
May 13, 2009
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Scuba diving for treasure!

Your pet would go diving into the depths of Lake Peanut (Idk why peanut, just sounds cool ) and bring back hidden treasures! :D Not gonna turn this into full depth, ill let KI decide, hehe!

See ya in the pet pavilion!

Survivor
May 01, 2010
I cast my vote for Hide & Seek.

I would love to see the ability to train our pets at our dorms or homes, like the kiosk for filling our bottles.

Racing, my kids love to race and they are always wanting to race here and race there. So mount racing or running, maybe even a little pet derby right in our own homes, like the pvp ring except wizards run with them, more like pet shows.

Defender
May 29, 2011
Vampire tag! Everyone gets three lives, if you get bit, you lose one and the person that bit you steals your life! Then you have four. If you lose all lives, you grow bat wings ( they do not give speed ) and try to bite people like the elves in wildfire tag. Who ever is not a vampure yet wins!

The only problem i see with this is that the game could go on for ever, so who ever starts the game already has bat wings. Atleast in this game, everyone gets to chase and hide at same time! 8)

Defender
May 29, 2011
Spring72 wrote:
1) Hide and Seek, which is fun and is already being played on the game at "parties"
2) redrover
3) obstacle courses for people and pets - you have some cool housing items like hedges and stuff but nothing that can be made into mazes or jumping courses for pets
4) another fun thing that a lot of people do related to the obstacle course thing are those carpet things that people make from instructions on you-tube - why not make those not so hard to make fun in-game games?
5) capture the flag
6) marco polo
7) blind man's bluff
8) a guessing game like button button trying to guess who is holding the object
9) hopscotch

I love your capture the flag idea! Say you were randomly split into teams, the owner set the flags, and if other team tags you, your out and if they gut your flag your team automaticly lose. Try to protect your yeams flag!

Another idea, team tag.

The first team to get all the other teams players out wins! Teams will be random. But who ever starts the game gets to choose what transformation vs is what!

Administrator
Pretty great ideas, Wizards. There are some here that we've been discussing internally as well! Thanks for participating, new FF shortly! ::grin::

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea