Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"BUGS" need fixing.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
I have noticed several "bugs" in the game recently. Here are what I have seen so far:
The skeletons walking around a few worlds have their swords upsidedown and it appears their right hands are not even holding the swords. The swords are just floating next to them. The areas I have seen this "BUG" in are:
Skeletal Warriors in the Dark Cave and Firecat Alley in WC.
Shield Skeletons in Newgate Prison in MB.
Death Soldiers in Ancient Burial Grounds ans Village of Sorrow in MS.
Armored Bonewalker in the Obsidian Tomb in DS.
Bone Warrior in Sylvia Drake's Tomb in DS.
Fleshless Sentry in Fleshless Tower in DS.

The Skeletal Pirates on Unicorn Way and the Pirate Ravagers in the Archives in DS appear normal.
So many were affected by something somehow and others weren't.

Another "bug" I noticed took place in Wysteria. When you duel Nalia Dunstrider, the taunt "My shadowfire will make you weak" appears moving up the screen. I know this is what Nergal the Lion "says" when you fight him in Zafaria. So why is something that takes place in one world happen in another? Thats for YOU KIers to figure out. I can't answer it.

*Edited by Professor Greyrose*
Thank you for your input, and we appreciate your observations and they have been reported to the QA team. The remainder of your comments, however, were removed. We're open to hearing what you have to say and having a discussion about it, but we have a policy of not responding to people who take a malicious approach to conversation. If you'd like to try again with a kinder approach, we would be happy to have a conversation with you.