Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 13, 2011
I have one friend that I need to do Malistaire with. Tomorrow is the last night of my membership (I use a prepaid card) and my goal was to defeat Malistaire. I play in Lincoln, so could someone meet me outside the entrance at 9:45 PM Eastern time?

Elizabeth GoldenThistle, Level 48 Conjurer

P.S. My account page said "Paid- through February 16" so I'm not exactly sure when my membership expires. So please don't be mad if I don't show up!

Survivor
Sep 01, 2011
gangofgirls wrote:
I have one friend that I need to do Malistaire with.

That's me! I'm her friend. I am Sophia EmeraldBlossom, level 48 Theurgist. I don't have text chat, so please don't try to talk to me in text chat because I won't know what you're saying.

Sophia EmeraldBlossom, Master of Nature

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
EmeraldRider101 wrote:
gangofgirls wrote:
I have one friend that I need to do Malistaire with.

That's me! I'm her friend. I am Sophia EmeraldBlossom, level 48 Theurgist. I don't have text chat, so please don't try to talk to me in text chat because I won't know what you're saying.

Sophia EmeraldBlossom, Master of Nature
Hi, if you have difficult communicating with others because you have menu chat you can get permission from your parents to get text chat!, simply go to My accounts when you log into the website and unlock the parent controls and enable text chat cya!.