Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Combat Updates

AuthorMessage
Administrator
The following updates are being made to combat:

• Underwater Casting Animation has been repaired and should correctly reflect the type of casting implement you are using.
  • Rank X spells now use the correct amount of mana for spells outside your school of focus
  • Area of Effect spells no longer play through if all targets are eliminated before the spell is cast
  • Pips and spells are no longer being lost if the creature or player they were about to cast a spell on was defeated in combat.
  • Players can no longer use the mark and recall exploit to escape combat.
  • Resurrected players should no longer display the stars and moons dizzy animation.
  • Casting a spell that targets no one and that doesn't create a global/minion/etc will no longer take away cards/pips/mana.
  • Players in combat should no longer appear to have maximum power pips when you approach, or log in to a duel.
  • Enchanting a card during your turn of a duel will now hold its position in your hand and not re-sort.
  • Many more music scrolls have been added to duel rewards.

Spell Updates

The following updates are being made to spells:
  • Insane Bolt Treasure Cards now restricted from use in PvP
  • Mend now has the correct description of outgoing instead of incoming
  • Icebird & Icezilla Treasure cards can now be bought and sold in the Bazaar
  • Myth Banshee now does myth damage, as she should!

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Jul 04, 2010
With ice bird and icezilla becoming sellable/buyable at the bazaar, will frozen kraken and the new spells included with the new level 70 gear also become buyable/sellable from the bazaar as well?

Defender
Dec 25, 2008
Ty professor for the insane bolt problem being resolved. Now a storm who rightfully deserves can use it but low lvls can't. Ty for resolving the problem, low lvl pvp will be fun again
Sean Fireblood lvl70 fire

Delver
May 29, 2009
I am so happy about the AoE spells. I often double or triple box when I play and it is often tedious to wait through all the animations of each AoE. Especially when some like Ra and Frost Giant go pretty slow. Many times I use a small deck setup for mob fights with nothing but blades and my AoE spells. I am so glad to know that they won't be lost now when the other team members have killed the target. Just in case a random decides to join and I've already cast my final AoE to kill the mobs.

Thanks so much for listening to your players!

SorceressMiklai

Explorer
Apr 27, 2011
Can Disarm cost 0 pips? We have been posting about this.

Pierce and Cleanse Ward don't cost any pips, so why Disarm does?

I'm a Storm wizard, but you guys never seem to hear the Storm community.

Survivor
Nov 10, 2010
I need somewhere to sell the 120 odd poly morph. i don't care if they sell for very little i just want the room back. why do plants even give them if they can not be sold?
I have tryed to make my way through them but it is a losing battle when i plant so many plants that give them.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2011
DaMan32 wrote:
I need somewhere to sell the 120 odd poly morph. i don't care if they sell for very little i just want the room back. why do plants even give them if they can not be sold?
I have tryed to make my way through them but it is a losing battle when i plant so many plants that give them.

If all you want to do is get rid of them, just right-click them to delete them.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2012
Those of us who have received a bow as a wand, would agree with me if sewn items attached to bows can be shown to shoot arrows instead of casting.

-Devin DreamBreaker- lvl 40 death school student
-Seth Green- lvl 10 life school student